𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Two months. It's literally been two months of pregnancy I've been listening to the only too songs that describe my feelings. If The World Was Ending and Stuck With U.

Literally the only songs I love right now. Rudy has been a big help for me, even though the farthest I'll ever get to seeing the sun is my patio that's on like the freaking top of the penthouse building.

Once again on the couch watching Netflix, I started watching series instead of movies this time to keep myself entertained. I researched both The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

I could never get into the Legacies so instead I watched Outer Banks. Why didn't anyone tell me I was a good actor.

“Sam you listening.” Rudy's fingers snapped in front of my face taking me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I looked at him confused.

“The group wants to get on a zoom call tomorrow at like one.” he said making me groan.

“but i don't wake up til one and don't get out of the bed until three.” i pouted.

“i know baby,”

baby? so we dating again huh? psh.

“but you're gonna have to wake up early for me. please.” he begged.

for you? i’d rather sleep til four, but knowing me i'll be hungry.

“on one condition.” i started making him slightly roll his eyes.

“let me guess, you want me to buy you that big burrito that i got last week at a restaurant.” he said making me smile and nod my head quickly.

“fine. okay i'll buy you some food tomorrow, but when i go get it and come back you better be dressed.”

“sure whatever you say JJ.”

“stop calling me that.”

“why? you're basically the same people he's just hotter.

I said mumbling the last part. “what'd you say?” he asked

“nothing.”

He looked at me creepily and i already knew what that meant.

“rudy pankow don't you dare.”

he growled quietly before tickling me making me fall on my side laughing trying to fight his hands away.

what am i going to do with him?

AUTHOR : sorry i haven't updated loves just been trying to come up with some ideas on how i want this story to lead up to the turning point 😉😉 hope you guys like my new theme! I may even do a little time skip! i also wanna make like a conjoined account but i don't have anyone to do it with but anyways for now enjoy soft rammie vibes!