𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

SAM'S POV

it had been awhile since me and rudy had finished our ‘ shower ’ together.

i was laying down on the couch watching netflix while he was out due to the fact one he went to get some of his clothes and two he was complaining about how there was no good food in my fridge so i told him if he's so hungry to go grocery shopping then.

i was still slightly bored though without him here. i was playing the piano, singing songs, but also thinking about the hell i was going to do. like rudy and i haven't exactly talked about what we wanted to do for our relationship and plus there is still some stuff i haven't told him that he should probably know about if we are going to be dating....

i turned on the radio and Ghost Of You by 5SOS came on making me smile since this was the main song id listen to when it came out and made me think about rudy.

“rudy put me down!” i shouted as he picked me up and tossed me on his bed hovering over me and looked at me for a good minute.

“what?” I asked confused looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed me deeply and passionately. I kissed him back and rubbed his cheek.

The night i lost my virginity. Gosh it felt like yesterday when we were just teenagers running around flirting in front of our friends and him always getting jealous, but also his deep kinky side he had.

“are you sure that's going to be enough?” Rudy asked as I put a few cases of beer in the basket. “well it'll just have to do.” i looked at him and started pushing the basket towards check out before he put a whole alcohol bottle in the cart. “rudy!”

“oh hush babygirl it'll be fine.” he said making me roll my eyes.

“did you just roll your eyes at me?”

“no....” i said quietly before something crossed my mind. “shit we forgot cups.” i said almost leaving the line when he stopped me. “i’ll get them you just wait here.” he said not wanting me to get out of line.

I was next in line still waiting on Rudy as I sat the beer bottles on the counter as the male about the same age as us scanned them. He had a slightly smirked on his face which kind of made me feel weird.

“big night huh?” he asked making me raise an eyebrow.

“oh uhh yeah my friends and i are having a get together.” i said nervously

“cool i wish i could come along. maybe even get to talk to you a little more.”

“oh umm but –”

“id love your number.”

“um im sorry i uhh im in a relationship so –”

“i won't tell if you don't.” he smirked making my eyes widened. Before I could reply i felt a strong firm grip on my waist most likely leaving bruises through my dress.

Rudy obviously seemed super pissed like he was watching the whole damn conversation. “she’s taken bro so let's just do each other both a favor you do your fucking job and stop hitting on my girl okay.” rudy said placing the cups on the counter as the guy rung them up not saying another word.

We grabbed the bags and quickly left the store walking towards Rudy's car. “can't leave you alone for two minutes and some guy is trying to take you from me.” rudy said not sure if he was being sarcastic or not, but i definitely didn't reply.

I gulped before going to the passenger side and getting in the car as he got in the driver's seat. This always used to happen even when rudy and i weren't dating he was easily to get jealous, but if i'm honest i enjoyed it.

while we were at the party a having a good time i was dancing and some guy was dancing with me. i didn't think much of it. my friends house was full of people and i was having fun.

i felt someone grab my wrist pulling me through the crowd and it was obviously rudy. “rudy.”

“hush.” he said taking me upstairs into one of the bedrooms. he quickly pinned me against the door and i stared at him smirking knowing what I was in for.

“you think this is funny?” he asked making me slightly giggle.

He gripped my throat which he knew was one of my favorite kinks and kissed me roughly as i kissed him back.

“you're my girl, do you understand me?” he whispered making me nod.

“words baby.”

“yes sir.” he smirked and rubbed his thumb against my lip.

“i think you deserved to be punished don't you think?” he asked making me think.

do i want to be punished? maybe?

I just nodded before another grin came upon his lips.

“Sam!”

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Rudy standing tall in front of me. “you okay? you died for like ten minutes.”

I smiled and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back smirking into it. “you missed me that much you could've just called i would've came back sooner.” he said making me giggle.

“im sure you would've ‘ came ’ Mr. Pankow.” i smirked back and walked away. “but you'll have to wait after dinner.” i winked