𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

“JJ can I ask you a favor?”

He looked at Emily confused as they stood on the porch him obviously high.

“What is it Em?”

She looked down fiddling with her fingers before sighing. “Do you have that gun?”

“Yeah why?” he asked harshly blowing the smoke from his mouth.

“can i borrow it?”

JJ almost choked before sitting up straight. “What the hell for?”

“I just need it okay.”

“You don't just need a gun Emily!” he stood up quickly.

“Why not?! You're the one who stole it for no reason!”

“You –”

“What's going?” John B asked as he came outside with Kiara and Pope.

“John you won't believe this shit okay. So little Miss. Perfect wants to borrow a gun.” JJ said and they all looked at her.

“What?” Pope Questioned

“Emily why do you need a gun?” Kiara asked, but there was no response.

“Emily –” Kiara touched her shoulder, but quickly got a response as Emily budged away showing her bruised lip and jaw.

“Yo what the fuck?” Pope said

“It's nothing.”

“Bullshit Emily!” John yelled

“Who did this too you?”

“No one alright just forget about it...” Emily grabbed her bag and started walking away.

“Fucking Rafe...” Kiara said, “So like him to put his hands on a girl.”

“He must know.” Pope said as JJ pulled out the pistol checking the bullets.

“JJ!” Kiara scolded

“Dude seriously?” John asked

“Relax, it's not my job to kill him.” JJ said

“Okay...” John looked at him confused

“Thank god.” Pope sighed

“It's ours.” JJ smirked

“And cut!” the director yelled, “Great job everyone. Let's set up for the next scene.”

Sam sighed before walking away. “Sam wait!” Jonathan yelled catching up to her. “Listen, I know it's hard working with someone you hate, but we have to get through this. I don't know what happened between you and Rudy, but you guys have to work this out.” he said looking at her as they walked.

“We can't work out a broken heart Jonathan.”

“True, but you can put it back together it just takes time.”

“Yeah, screw time. I had 4 years alone without one of the people I thought loved me and then he left me. So no I'm not fixing this there is nothing to fix. Unless you got a match I'd leave me alone.” she said walking ahead of him.

Jonathan's eyes widened, “Well what the fuck...”

“She's a fiesty tiger isn't she?” Jonathan almost jumped when he turned around and saw Drew. “Um if you're into that sort of thing... I guess...” Jonathan said making Drew smirk.

” Jonathan said making Drew smirk