𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

“did you even look at the ultrasound?” I asked as Rudy and I took our seats.

“nope, we can look at it later when we get back to your place.” he said as the waiter sat down our menus. “can i start you guys off with something to drink?”

“i’ll have a sprite.” i said making the man smile.

“i’ll have the same.” rudy said as the waiter walked away.

“so listen sam i wanted to talk to you about something.”

“what is it?” i asked as i flipped through the menu looking for what i wanted to eat. a steak would look right about now since all i have been eating is chicken. oooh or maybe some ribs that looks delicious.

“so what do you think?”

“huh?” i looked up at rudy who snapped me out of my daze.

He sighed and looked at me. “you weren't even listening.” he said

I shrugged and took a sip of my drink. “i’m listening now. what'd you say?”

Rudy played with his fingers for awhile before speaking. “well uh i was wonder if you uh maybe wanted to make this ‘ us ’ official.”

I almost choked on my drink. Was Rudy asking me to be his girlfriend?

“You’ll have to be a bit more specific Rudy pankow.” I teased.

He sighed and rolled his eyes making me giggle. “Samantha Blake, will you be my girlfriend?” He said making me laugh and nod. “Sure thing errand boy.”

He chuckled as the waiter came back to take our order.

We had a good day and i'm actually glad that rudy and i got to spend time together and just forget about the past. I guess it doesn't matter anymore. I've been angry for so long, but maybe this was meant to happen maybe it was destiny. Maybe Rudy was supposed to leave after graduation and we were supposed to meet up again.

When we got back to the penthouse I quickly took off my shoes and threw myself into the couch. I heard Rudy chuckle as he took off his jacket and hung it up on the racket.

“let me see the picture.” i said reaching my arms out. rudy handed me the ultrasound before going to wash his hands. i looked at the ultrasound for about three minutes before something caught my eye.

“you’ve got to be shitting me.”

“what is it?” Rudy asked as he dried his hands off. I sat up and handed him the ultrasound. “look real closely.” i said

he started squinting his eyes before they widened. “oh shit...”