𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝚂𝚒𝚡

I smiled at the plate that I made for Rudy. Today was his birthday and he's turning twenty two. So I decided to wake up early to make him breakfast in bed, but what I forgot was that my family were supposed to be hosting the gender reveal today. I guess because they thought it would be a special occasion.

I grabbed the tray and walked upstairs before sitting the tray down on the night stand before jumping on the bed and shaking Rudy.

“Wake up birthday boy! Rise and shine!” I yelled shaking him. He groaned before turning his back towards me.

“hey!” I hit his back making him turn and look at me. “just give me 30 minutes babygirl.”

“in thirty minutes your pancakes, bacon, and toast will be cold.” I said with a smile before grabbing the tray.

I sat the tray on his lap before getting off of the bed and walking to the bathroom to take a nice relaxing shower. I could hear Rudy eating the food from his plate as his fork kept hitting the metal.

Once I finally got out I wrapped a towel around my body before going to the closet.

“ah i was too late to join you.” He said with a smirk as he stood behind me shirtless. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

“not today birthday boy.” i said making him groan.

“ughhh come on sammie.”

“not right now.”

“sooo... later then?”

“ugh maybe.”

“yes!” rudy smiled and went to go take a shower himself.

“weirdo.” i said as i started putting my blue dress and then my flats.

I put on some natural makeup before walking to grab the tray and take up back downstairs to wash it up.

After I finished I heard Rudy singing from upstairs which made me slightly giggle. I heard my phone buzz and reached over to get it.

MOM 🥰
💬
hey kids

J 😎
hey momma jen

ALLI 🥰
hey hey

ZACH 🥺
sup guys

CLAY 🤟
hey mo

RY 🤪
heyo ladies

J 😎
excuse me i am a grown ass man

SAM 😇
hey dorks

ZACH 🥺
hey bby sis

SAM 😇
hi zay zay

MOM 🥰
are you guys all ready?
boy where are the
drinks? your father and
i waiting for you.

CLAY 🤟
don't worry momma
i got the alcohol

SAM 😇
but i can't drink alcohol ☹️

ZACH 🥺
don't worry sis i got you fruit punch

ALLI 🥰
and i got you some sodas

SAM 😇
all thank you ily ❤️❤️

RYAN 🤪
i got the cake 😁

SAM 😇
oh shit

CLAY 🤟
OH HELL NO

J 😎
WHO TOLD YOU
TO GET THE CAKE?

RYAN 🤪
mom did why?

ALLI 🥰
MOTHER OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE

ZACH 🥺
YOU CHOOSE THE FUCKING CRACKHEAD

MOM 🥰 HAS LEFT THE GROUP CHAT

SAM 😇
MOM SERIOUSLY

“ugh!” i groaned sitting my phone back down on the counter.

“everything okay?” I gasped as i turned around and saw rudy fully dressed standing only a few steps away.

“yeah it's fine. let's go.” i said grabbing his hand and my purse before grabbing the keys.

Rudy drove to my parents house and before we finally arrived. It was so good to see everyone. It was kinda sad that he wasn't there with his own family, but something is better than nothing.

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Rudy! Happy birthday to you! Yay!” We all chanted and recorded. Rudy smiled before blowing out his candles as we all cheered.

“Cut the cake bro?” Clay shouted drunkenly.

“hey you go rudy.” my mom handed rudy a slightly huge knife and rudy smiled thanking her before cutting the cake and putting a slice on his plate.

“wow.... It's blue and pink.” Rudy said as everyone cheered.

“I’M HAVING A NIECE AND NEPHEW!” Ryan shouted as everyone else cheered again.

“HELL YEAH!” Zach yelled

“CONGRATS! IMMA BE THE BEST AUNTIE EVERY!” Alli shouted

“Holy shit!” Rudy said with a smile as we embraced.

Wow.... First twins and now a boy and a girl. I'm excited but in shock.