𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I was almost scared to go back to my own house. My brother dropped me off and I was nervous to even go back in my own penthouse. I grabbed my keys from my bag and shakily opened the door and silently closed. The lights were off so I assumed Rudy was either out or sleeping.

I started walking towards the bedroom when a click came from the living room. I stopped in my tracks when i saw i was a shadow in the light. I felt like I had just gotten home from a party and my dad had caught me sneaking in.

“How long?” a deep voice asked i turned around and saw rudy in the chair looking dead up at me from across the room.

“what?” i asked like i didn't hear him, but really i knew where this was going.

“how long have you been sneaking around with Drew?”

I scoffed, “first of all don't say that like I'm a fucking slut. okay, it was a one time thing we decided not to talk about it after that. And you want to know something else Rudy, Why does it matter? We aren't even dating. You're literally just gonna ditch me again like you always do. So let me tell you something Rudy Pankow you could careless if it wasn't for me carrying your damn child!” I yelled before realizing what I had just said making him look at me in shock trying to process everything i just said.

“what?” he asked

“um–”

“y–you're pregnant?” he seemed fucking confused

“well...”

He stood up and ran his hands through his hair. Oh lord he's about to break down.

“im gonna be a dad....”

Oh gosh well this didn't go as planned at all.

“how far are –”

“almost a month, can i go to bed now?” i asked it was late and i was in the mood to argue or anything. I walked into my bedroom stripped, took a shower, and instantly passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

***********

I woke up to the smell of eggs and sausage. The first thought that hit my mind was like – what the hell? But then I was hungry so I didn't ask questions I put on my robe and walked down the hall towards the kitchen. When I turned the corner I saw Rudy flipping a pancake and dropped one of them on the floor, but i guess since my floor gets cleaned everyday he put it back on the plate.

I rolled my eyes before sitting on the counter behind him. He turned around and jumped slightly. I guess he didn't know I was here.

“you're awake.” he said before making the plates.”

“yeah to the smell of burning pancakes.” I said sarcastically making him chuckle. I guess we aren't going to talk about last night.

“they aren't that burnt.” I rolled my eyes before grabbing the syrup and putting some on my eggs and pancakes.

“gross. is that a pregnancy craving?” he asked

“haha very funny. no it isn't i put it on eggs because i like sugar and eggs sometimes taste plain.”

“isn't that what's pepper for?”

“don't argue with a pregnant woman pankow.” he put his hands up in defense before we started eating together.

“so um –”

“i swear to God rudy if you ask me that question i'll throw up on you.”

“fine i won't ask!”

“good damnit!” i sighed crossing my arms before he took a breath and stood in front of me and lifted my head up to look at him with his hand. “but I do want to be here for you, im not leaving you again sam i promise.”

AUTHOR : HIYA YUNI HERE THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SNEAK PEAK COVER OF MY DREW STARKEY BOOK BECAUSE HUBBY NEEDS ATTENTION