𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

So I'm having a boy and a girl cool we get the best of both worlds, but I have to put up with three babies. Rudy is just as much as a baby as I real one.

I literally have no clue what i'm going to do with him. I was still laying in the bed and kinda just woke up. I looked at my phone and it was literally 1 PM. I can't sleep for the world and I don't know what it is. I just can't freaking close my eyes in piece.

I started to dial a number and waited impatiently for them to pick up.

“good you're awake.”

“i’m hungry.” i heard him groan on the end of the line.

“you’re always hungry.”

“but im hungry....”

“is all you know how to say now?”

“hungry.”

“i thought we had a deal.”

“aye man im carrying your seeds okay your babies so you'll feed me until recovery.”

“okay jeez i'll pick up some chicken.”

“we had chicken two days ago!”

“well what do you want?”

“nachos.”

“ugh fine sammie.”

“thank youuuu i love you.” i said softly before hanging up the phone.

I had finally got out of the bed to use the bathroom and then downstairs to the kitchen.

You ever go back and forth to the fridge like something is gonna change. We ain't got no food so I decided to eat the last pudding and some muffins.

When I walked over to the couch and started eating I felt something bump my stomach.

“what the hell?” was the first thing that came to my mind.

I felt it again and then heard the door open. “I got your nachos with extra cheese.”

“rudy come here!” i said excitedly which made him kinda confused as he went to put the food on the counter. He quickly started rushing over and sitting next to me. “what’s wrong?”

I roughly gripped his hand before softly placing it on my stomach. “ouch... what are you doing?”

“wait for it....”

bump.

“holy shit.” he said in slight shock. “they started kicking.” i said smiling before looking at his facial expression.

“w–what should we name them?” he asked

hm hell i don't know i haven't thought of that. “how about Rudy & Ruby?”

“Yes! I get a little junior!” Rudy said excitedly making me giggle. “Yeah, yeah, why'd you put my food on the counter.”

He looked at me confused before I crossed my arms. “go get it.”