𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

“Hey guys! It's been a while welcome back to another video on my channel. I literally haven't done a video in so long so today I decided to do my makeup for this, but with a twist. Obviously as you can tell by the title I'm going to be reading some of you guys thirst tweets.... I didn't even know I had thirst tweets–”

Sam was cut off when she heard a cough in the background. She turned her head to face the door not to far from her camera. “Seriously, a one direction office?” Rudy asked as she walked inside and took a seat beside her. “Hey don't judge man if it wasn't for you Harry Styles can get it.” She said looking at him before pulling up the tweets on the computer.

She looked at it along with Rudy who bursted into laughter. “Samantha Blake can ride me like a rollercoaster....” Sammie tried to hold back her laugh as for Rudy who was dying. “I.... I have no words....” she said as she started putting her concealer on.

“I’d love to be the one who impregnated Sam Blake, with consent of course.” Rudy read laughing as he did so. “I can't believe this stuff.” He said between his laughter. Sammie was kind of blushing weirdly with her eyes widened as she did her eyeliner.

“I want Sam Blake to stare at me the way she stares at her food and then eat me like she's been waiting to do.” Rudy just continued laughing and Sammie's eyes widened in slight shock of what her fans wrote about her.

“Sam Blake I will give you every part of me.... Literally take me.” Sam laughed as did Rudy who's been laughing the whole time anyway.

“I may have a boyfriend but Sammie 100/10 I'd smash.” Sammie put on some of her blush and Rudy continued to not hold his laughter. “Rudy and Sam can ram me and I'd let them no doubt.”

“Oh my fucking god.” Rudy said laughing. “What is wrong with you people?” he laughed hilariously. “Sam : pregnant
Me : *nodding* i did that” Rudy just died out on the floor.

Sammie just shook her head. “I can't even focus anymore what is this stuff.” She giggled. “This is like kink tok.” She said making Rudy raise an eyebrow. “What’s kink tok?”

“Moving on.” she said moving on to the next tweet. “GET A BUCKET AN A MOP FOR SAMMIE'S WAP” Sammie really laughed hard on that “Okay.... I think that's enough for today.” She said trying to stop laughing.

“Thanks for tuning in guys I hope you enjoyed my special guess and I love you stay safe.” She smiled turning off the video.