𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝚃𝚠𝚘

It was another day of quarantine and Rudy was live on YouTube with Drew while I was sitting in the living room playing Life Is Strange on my PlayStation 4.

Not much of an Xbox girl, but I was literally bored and needed something to do. So I bought all the Life is Strange games and Walking Dead ones. Video games has been my life through quarantine so I decided to start a gaming YouTube channel about it.

I was hungry, but I always said I'd never bother Rudy when he's doing streams because i give him a break every once in awhile from going out and buying me food cause I make his quarantine a living hell.

I continued to play the last episode and where I had to make a choice between killing Chloe or Sacrifice Arcadia Bay. I didn't know what to choose I sacrificed Chloe and cried because I didn't want to kill that beautiful baby.

“What is wrong with you?” Rudy asked as he stood behind the couch.

“Leave me alone.” I said as I wiped my tears.

“It’s just a game Sammie.”

“So! I'm pregnant leave me be man.” I stood up on the couch so I could be taller than him and pushed him. “Go back to you're live stream. I'm making a video here!”

“Hey Sam!” My eyes widened hearing the voice from his phone. “Drew! Drew!”

I jumped off the couch and took Rudy’s phone. “Hey!” Rudy complained

“Hey D!” I smiled and waved at the camera.

“Hey Sam, How are you shortie?”

“I’m good, how about you and your casserole baby?”

He chuckled, “We’re good, she's with Madelyn.”

“Hey Sammie!” Austin waved as he came into view.

“Heyo Austin!”

“How’s our godchild?”

“We’re fine, I'm hungry though....”

“Uh oh.” They both said making me giggle.

“Alright, that's enough.” Rudy said as he took the phone making me pout.

“Got back to your YouTube video that you're going to have to edit sammie.” he said as he walked away.

“I’m still hungry!” I yelled before walking back to the couch and finishing my game.

YUNI HERE
I MISSED ALL OF YOU I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 6K READS
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️