𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

“Rudy!” Sam yelled from the room making him quickly run into the bedroom

“what’s wrong?” he asked looking like he was about to have a panic attack.

“i want cuddles.” she said in a baby voice.

“sammie seriously right now... I'm kinda busy baby.”

“i want cuddles now!”

“alright, alright.” he said before she moved over and he slid his body under the covers. She smiled as she cuddled tightly against him.

“you’re gonna be a great dad Rudy Pankow.” she mumbled into his chest making him smile and play with his hair.

“well you're gonna be an even better mom.” he said making her slightly blush.

“why did you do it?”

“do what baby?”

“leave me.”

Rudy froze for a second before choosing his answer carefully. “i was young and stupid and i thought i was holding you back from your dreams. I didn't think you needed bad boy Rudy and I felt like I needed to mature myself before I could make you feel like that special girl you are.”

“but when I'm with you i always feel special Rudy... I know no one could ever hurt me.” she said slowly drifting off to sleep.

He kissed her forehead and smiled as a tear came down his cheek. “if I could take it back I would...”

She just hummed as she was getting close to her dreams.

“i love you more than you know , sweet dreams babygirl.” he smiled and wrapped an arm around her pulling her closer.