𝚃𝚎𝚗

A knock came quickly and roughly banging on the door of Samantha's penthouse door

Sam groaned as she walked down the hall in nothing, but a oversized shirt that used Rudy's. She opened the door without looking through the peep hole.

Rudy stood there looking down at her and looked at the shirt she was wearing making him smirk.

“What do you want Rudy?” Sam asked as she leaned against the door frame.

“I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way that I left you all those years ago and I'm sorry that i wasn't there for you. You were the most important person in my life and when I left you and didn't say anything I regretted it. I regret not kissing you goodbye, not telling you about it, but I mostly regret not telling you how much i love you Samantha. I love you so much that I never stopped thinking about you my whole life. I regret not having you there by my side the whole time. I know you're about to say it doesn't change anything, but I wouldn't change it. I feel like we needed some time apart to grow up, but I've never stopped loving you –”

Rudy was cut off by Samantha roughly connecting their lips together and he cupped his hands around both sides of her face. They pulled away with Samantha having a smile on her face. “I forgive you asshole.” He chuckled and leaned her forehead against her's. “I love you so much. Babygirl I'm so sorry.”

“Rudy Pankow, shut up.” she kissed him deeply and he closed the door with his foot and tapped her bare thigh making her jump and wrap her arms around his neck. He pulled away groaning, “What's wrong?” She asked rubbing his cheek.

“I didn't bring a condom.” Sam rolled her eyes. “Seriously Rudy it's not like we even use them. Just fuck me.”

He raised his eyebrows before smirking and kissing her roughly.

WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT PEOPLE