Waking Up Next To YOO

All the times that I've cried
Keeping all the things I knew inside
It's hard,
but it's harder to ignore it

All the times that I've criedKeeping all the things I knew insideIt's hard, but it's harder to ignore it

~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~
The next morning....

Mina gained her consciousness back and felt her head having a painful sting, so she moved a bit to feel her body when a pair of arms are wrapping around her. One beneath her neck, while the other is on her waist.

She can't remember anything, not realizing that she's actually naked. So, she turned around to see just to be surprised by heavily asleep Yoo Jeongyeon. She smiled seeing the latter, but she was confused why they were together.

She tried to recall everything that has happened, but she cant clearly recall anything.

She still has an hang over from last night, but her early- on set alzheimer's were actually triggering at the moment. Mina got confused of the time and why she's being like this with jeongyeon, not until she noticed some marks around her body...

Mina got stiffed in her position and thought..

Did i just had sex?...

Mina came to think, and was about to lay her legs down to the floor when it suddenly hurted out of her consciousness...

She then realized that she's naked with Jeongyeon, confirming that she indeed had sex. And for a moment she knew she did?, she got nervous and somehow wanted to get out of the situation...

The words she said from last night, all the i love you's she responded on? came to disappear from her memory. By this very moment, fear of forgetting something just came true...

Jeongyeon felt Mina moving, so she slowly opened her eyes and went to look if Mina is awake already. Then, the latter was indeed one. So, she smiled and greeted good morning - but it seems that Mina wasn't in the mood of Good morning....

"what happened last night?!" Mina freaked out sitting up to the bed, disregarding the painful sting in het head and swollen feeling in between her legs...

Jeongyeon sat up, covering her body with the blanket then held on to her temple in too much ache, and looked over to Mina feeling the hang over from last night. She contained her self first before answering, then tried her best to recall what happened..

She did remember some, but she clearly cant remember the important ones... Like when Mina responded i love you too

"all i can remember is we danced, we drank... And thats it.." jeongyeon answered with her raspy voice, while caressing her temple in too much pain surrounding her head

Mina lowered her head feeling disgusted with herself, forming a bag of tears beneath her eye balls..

Jeongyeon noticed it and got worried for the girl, as she realized they just had sex. She's accountable of taking Mina's virginity and will be in responsibility if ever something bad happened to Mina's reproductive health, Jeongyeon is scared that she might lose Mina after - but she's in a state of emotional break down of the latter.