Persistent

The professors in each courses cutted all their class, as the University Director called for an urgent meeting for the preparation of the University for the housing of foreign exchange students.

Jeongyeon took the chance to immediately ran to the cafeteria, and buy mina her favourite banana milk. Soon she got out, she went to mina's building department and waited for her outside. It was her daily routine, and it was the only effort mina doesnt rejects.

She can't say No when it comes to her favourite.

How jeongyeon wished she was mina's favourite too...

"as expected, your romeo is here" momo teased poking mina's side

"Hey!, dont tease her or you dont wanna get back to the dorm dead" Sana warned teasingly clinging on to dahyun's arm

Mina glared at the two japanese to shut their mouths out, as they finally reached out side where jeongyeon is patiently waiting for them.

Soon they reached jeongyeon, they were welcomed by her warm smile and eventually got soft to it especially sana and dahyun who's soft with smile.

"hey.." jeongyeon smilingly called out mina and went to her to give the banana milk she bought for her

"thanks" mina forcely smiled and accepted the banana milk

"SANA! DAHYUN! LETS GO!" momo intentionally pulled the two away from jeongyoen and mina, giving them a time alone

Mina widened her eyes to momo, but all the latter did was to stick her tongue out teasingly - leaving mina in a middle of a hot seat, feeling uncomfortable being with jeongyeon alone.

"you owe me a date miss myoui" jeongyeon confidently said and slouched, putting both of her hands beside ber waist

"i dont owe you anything jeongyeon" mina seriously answered but jeongyeon didn't let mina go make her shiver

"Without the service of our Organization, this year's International University College Program will be at total risk and basically the Student leader organization will take responsibility incase of unanticipated situation" jeongyeon explained confidently, making mina go lose no other choice.

Jeongyeon is really unpredictable but easy to read.

Mina was aware that jeongyeon was grabbing the chance to go near her, and that's probably the greatest acs jeongyeon has...

"so whether you like it or not, we'll have a date" jeongyeon added and smiled widely annoying mina.

Jeongyeon offered her hand but mina shove it away like the usual, so she groaned and pouted - acting cute towards mina. At somepoint mina found it adorablr but aegyo wont do anything, mina will always be mina

"wow, very controlling of you! Let me remind you? You dont own me jeongyeon" Mina sarcastically said making jeongyeon go pout more

"you keep on rejecting me, i dont want to be controlling towards you but it works on making you go say Yes to me" jeongyeon explained and lightly held mina's palm so it wouldn't seem bad.

"i'll say this again, its impossible for me to like you okay? Dont you understand?" mina explained again and suddenly paused her statement as she slowly removes her hand from jeongyeon, who's attentively listening to her "stop your persistency, stop being consistent and patient with me, because i can assure you! I wont be loving you back" Mina seriously added making jeongyeon lower her head and tightly pressed her lips together.