A Little Flashback

Somehow, it feels like nothing has changed
Right now, my heart is beating the same
Out loud, someone's calling my name
It sounds like you

C O N T I N U A T I O N
O F  T H E

P  R  E  V  I  O  U  S
C H A P T E R
~

~~~~~~•••••••~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon stayed for a while in the park to ease the heavy feeling inside her heart, she wanted to think and reflect on everything she did from Nayeon to Mina, to her friends and family, Everything!

Was it wrong to be selfless? When being selfish is much more cruel?

All she ever did was think of everyone's sake, but why on Earth her life turned out this way? She doesn't deserve everything that's happening right now, she couldn't take the pressure and stress anymore...

She scanned her surroundings, and suddenly remembered all the memories she had with Mina when they're still young, memories that Mina once used to remember.

"what the fuck did I just got myself in?" jeongyeon cursed in the air, biting down her lower lip in frustration

She roamed her eyes around watching the kids playing and enjoying theirselves, then a memory of her and Mina flashed back. The memory she promised she won't forget, the memory she wished she could change...

Flashback 10 Years ago, Jeongyeon and Mina's first meeting

Mina is 13 years old at the time, while jeongyeon is 16 on the other hand. They went to the park to grab some fresh air since both of them were in need of peaceful surrounding, especially Mina who's walking her 9 Years old Golden Retriever Ray.

Mina got her Dog when she is only 3 years old, and now that she's 13 - Ray is getting weaker and older that is needed to have a very attentive care. So, while Ray is still alive, Mina promised to give her dog a memorable time.

Jeongyeon is currently in the swing, swinging it up slightly as she tries to clear her mind from being stressed with Highschool. She was chillin their silently, when a huge golden retriever ran over her and pulled her down by biting her foot - it was Ray...

Mina quickly ran to get Ray away from Jeongyeon, as she became neglectful of supervising her own dog - but when she got there and saw jeongyeon getting top over by Ray, so as jeongyeon seeing Mina. The e latter suddenly went speechless seeing Mina and instead of getting Mad? Jeongyeon's world stopped spinning soon she saw Mina's angelic face. It was Love at first sight.

"OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY! I DONT MEAN TO BE CARELESS OWNER TO MY DOG!" mina bowed and apologized sincerely then went to tightly wrapped the dog's leash to her hand

Jeongyeon smiled and stood up from the ground, then went to shove the dirt away from her hands and buttocks. She extended out her hand and smooch Ray's head, then looked down to the girl and said