E P I L O G U E

Love Song Requiem
[jeongMi Theme song]

A love song that is meant to symbolize a mass for the dead.

       : a musical setting of the mass for the dead or a musical composition in honor of the dead.

5 YEARS LATER...

the long hall way felt long and was taking forever as they walk, the white mundane walls were tiring to see - it sickening their eyes that they almost wanted to escape this place already. Patience, this is what you need in a place like this most especially to those people who are short tempered...

luckily Mina wasn't one but Nayeon is one...

"why is this taking forever?!!" nayeon groaned as she walks hand-in-hand with Mina so that she wouldn't lose the woman..

Nayeon promised to take care of her, even if it wasn't really her responsibility. but with her  conscience and sympathy she have? it felt like its an obligation she needed to fulfill.

"where are we going anyways unnie??" Mina cluelessly asked and stopped from her tracks that made nayeon too

Nayeon knew Mina would eventually ask, but for a moment she contemplated whethwr she'll answer the question right away? or just let it pass for a while...

in the 5 years she have taken care of Mina, lying is what making things hard for her..

it was difficult to lie even if Mina doesn't even remember, because Mina has strong intuition and Nayeon is obviously a bad liar..

"i dont wanna lie, i'll explain this to you later" Nayeon diverted and pulled Mina to walk again even if she's getting impatient in walking along the long hallway..

Mina obeyed and didn't bothered to ask anymore since she trust Nayeon...

Mina easily forgets things now, so Nayeon had to make her remember the relevant things to her life most especially her... the woman who mattered to both of them.

until the very end... she matters

nayeon do this every year, so she really knows the drill of handling Mina after it...

ANALEPSIS OF 5 YEARS AGO

*blaaaaaaagggggg!*

jeongyeon was run into by a careless driver who over take the long traffic.

the world stop by that very moment, most especially to those who witnessed everything.

jeongyeon was thrown meters away due to the strong impact of the vehicle to her body, blood was all over the place so as the petals of the bouquet of roses that jeongyeon is supposedly gonna hand to Mina as a little present for the surprise. but sadly it got ruined...

the people in the scene never wasted a single second and immediately acted in the accident, some called the authorities over for the reckless driver and some hurried to call medics. luckily the driver never dared to escape the crime he did, so the present authorities eventually took him in hold.