1. Independent

Weeks later...

Mina and Jeongyeon went busy soon the Academic year reached its first Semestral hell week, students got more drawn with the heavy load of requirements needed to pass in such  early deadlines.

Mina surely wanted to pass, drowning herself with load of school works finishing it an instant without any impulse of procrastination, not minding the people surrounding her for a while. So what if she's fully immersed? Whats important is she was doing her responsibilities as a 3rd Year Fine arts College Student, wanting to graduate filled with opportunities.

Jeongyeon did the same, executing the actual practices she was reviewing in terms of examining animals. It sounded complex yet basic to comprehend, but it was more hard when you got to execute it physically. She went busy but she never missed a day checking on Mina, it wasn't her obligation but for her - it was her responsibilities as a suitor.

.......

After a long and exhausting week..

Mina and jeongyeon finally over came the hell week of their first semester, and of course finished all the heavy load of the 1st semestral requirements.

Jeongyeon is currently chilling outside the terrace to get some fresh hair, she is so exhausted that her head still aches hard. She closed her eyes savoring the cold breeze of the wind when Mina noticed her, their terrace was next to each other.

Mina was cleaning up her desk when she saw jeongyeon through the glass sliding door of her terrace, standing still and chilling out. So she went out, decided to join the latter since she haven't seen jeongyeon for a while.

But soon she got there, she saw jeongyeon calmly enjoying the cold breeze of the wind which made her ease too.. She leaned forward against the grills and stared at jeongyeon looking over her shoulder.

"having some fresh air?" Mina spoke startling jeongyeon who's at her comfort zone.

Jeongyeon quickly her chest as she pants from being startled and immediately sigh in relief, seeing it was just mina.

"you startled me!" Jeongyeon slightly yelled making Mina to chuckle softly

"Mianhae, you caught my attention so i decided on checking you up" Mina honestly answered causing jeongyeon to form an unconscious smile

"tsk! Aigoo! I'm just grabbing some fresh air, chillin? You know? The past week had been very exhausting" Jeongyeon groaned being drawn of finishing such lots of tasks

"indeed... I'm sorry for not seeing you for a while i-"

Mina was cutted off when jeongyeon placed her index finger to Mina's lips, crossing over her upper body to the above the waist barrier of their terrace.

"you don't need to explain, you're aware that i know how study headed you are right? And besides... You need to be more focused with your studies since you're an ace" Jeongyeon said with understanding

Which made Mina speechless

"aren't you feeling cold?? I think you've been out here for long" mina asked after containing herself back

"nope.. I wanted to enjoy this for a while, you! You should head inside!" jeongyeon slightly scolded

"i wanna join you, the air is calming" Mina truthfully answered and went inside to get her robe

Jeongyeon took the chance to hop across the barrier of their terrace and sat to Mina's rocking chair, she thought the latter didn't saw her shadow hopping across. Mina went out with a smug on her face looking at Jeongyeon while her arms tightly wraped around her waist, to make the robe tight and show her curves.