5. Mina Is Sick

All I Got // SaidTheSky
[Mina's Theme Song]
_________________________________
Always listen, but I never learn
Should've been hanging on your every word
I was taking you for granted, never realized the danger

And now I took too long
And now she's gone
If I only knew right from wrong
She'd be right back in my arms

All I got is you

________________________________

Days after....
(A week before christmas)

Jeongyeon never bothered to come near to Mina again, but she never failed to hand out a banana milk with the help of Bambam. Luckily, the latter wasn't that selfish with the favor. So she easily got to hand out whatever she wants to give.

She's currently in her terrace, sitting comfortably to her rocking chair while taking a sip of hot coffee as the snow falls and cold breeze hits her body. Jeongyeon wanted to calm herself from the reality for a while, as she eases her self with this kind of scenery - the thought of Inviting Nayeon over came to her mind.

But then again, her heart says she wants to be alone even if she's dead-longing for an accompany.

She may be an introvert, but it doesn't mean she's fine all by her self.

So, she decided to stay for a while outside, not minding if Mina would see her there chilling around. Jeongyeon is so stressed with everything, that she's starting to lose sympathy and empathy with everything that surrounds her. Including Mina.

.....

Mina putted her scarf and long fleece jacket on, and took her mug of hot choco with her in the door step of her terrace. When a familiar figure caught her attention, thats when she realized that it was jeongyeon.

She was about to open the glass sliding door and go out, but then she got taken back by her emotions...

For a moment, Mina felt nervous and scared just by seeing the back of Jeongyeon's. She's ashamed of how she acted, but all at the same time she got more mad with her self because of her decision.

She's afraid that one day jeongyeon might find out the truth behind her reasons, afraid that rather than getting mad? Jeongyeon instead may feel bad...

So, she decided to stay inside instead of going out and enjoy the freezing cold feeling of the snow, then watched the latter from inside through her glass sliding door.

I wanna talk to you as well, but i have to shove you away. Im so mad with myself that i cannot even face you, im afraid jeongyeon...