Yes Or Yes

Its been a month since the university opened its gates to house all of their students back from having a summer vacation, and things are slowly getting into a routine - especially to those students who actually got lost on their tracks with their courses.

Luckily, mina stayed prepared and went to study through out the whole summer and came back to the University Academically and intellectually competitive. Since mina's course are about fine arts, she has to stay on the top. Which is something not surprising to an ace like her

What kind of failure do you expect to someone who's close to perfection like mina? A Ballerina, A student Leader, Overall Top student and a dean lister? There's actually nothing to point out to her except from she's No Boyfriend Since Birth?

Jeongyeon on the other hand, started her work back as the councelor of the lower levels in the University while attending her senior year in Veterinary course. Her course is much far from counselling but then she got accepted by the head president despite of enrolling to a different course.

She could've picked Psychology major in Social science as her course for college and yet she chose veterinary Medicine, two different courses, different and far from each other but jeongyeon managed to make it intercept with one another.

Mina is currently on her 3rd Subject in her course, when the Head of the campus student Leaders suddenly called up. Mina had no other choice but to do an early leave to the lecture and proceed to the meeting hall, where they'll be helding a meeting.

Mina couldve excused herself from the sudden meeting, but she has to attend it as she was one of the important people needed to know what the meeting is about.

Mina straightly went to meeting hall and see all her partylist mates.

"what's with the sudden meeting??" mina asked one of her mates Jihyo who's the Campus student leader president

"No idea..." jihyo shrugged her shoulder and pouted in pardon

"any progress with jeongyeon??" jihyo suddenly asked making mina choke up

Every single person in the campus knows who jeongyeon is to mina, aside from jeongyeon is her long time suitor - there were also some rumors that they were dating. Which is something mina wanted to clarify to everyone...

she is not dating Yoo jeongyeon.

"seriously, you too jihyo??" mina suddenly questioned groaning, feeling so done with people asking about her relationship with jeongyeon

"wae! Did you rejected her again?" jihyo asked

Mina shrugged her eyebrows answering a Yes which is something not surprising for jihyo, in 2 years of jeongyeon's courtship towards mina? She had witnessed everything. Jihyo witnessed every NO mina answered towards jeongyeon in the past 2 years, and knowing mina rejected the latter again? is not new anymore.

But at some point, jihyo pities jeongyeon for not having what she deserves. She have become patient and persistent with mina and yet, all did the younger did was reject her. Not a single time jeongyeon went tired of her nor showed a sign of giving up, she proved her self by being consistent.

Then all of their other mates arrived together with their Organization Head, Jinyoung Park

"Sit down" jinyoung ordered and went to the middle chair of their long meeting table

All of them did sat down and properly sat to look more attentive and presentable to Head of the organization.

"As what i've informed everyone, this meeting will be something important" Jinyoung/ JYP started the meeting