Coincidence

what if we're wrong?
What if we're not all that we thought?
Then we won't make it alongBut hey, I guess that's us

~~~~~~~••••••••~~~~~~~

Day after the Junior-Senior Acquaintance party

The university vacant a day to rest for the college students, so that they could gain their strength and consciousness with academic requirements due to a very tiring and wild party they had. But, for a woman like Mina? Rest day is still her working day. in fact she's currently with her mom in the hospital right now.

She's gonna undergo an MRI and CT scan test, to confirm if her early On set Alzheimer's is already triggering.

"relax, whatever the result will be i know you'd over come it" Mrs. Myoui uttered with high hopes, then gave the most assuring smile to her daughter so that Mina won't feel vulnerable with getting tested.

"What if its confirmed to be true?" Mina asked seriously, but Mrs. Myoui knew that this is just all because of the nervousness

Though Mina had undergo this test mulitple times already, the feeling of getting tested never changed from how she felt it for the first time.

Mrs. Myoui smiled and tightly grope Mina's hand, then placed her free hand on the top of it and said

"so what? Life doesn't stops there. If you're scared with death, dont be! Because what's more scary is the inability of not doing the things you like" Mrs. Myoui affirmed then smiled widely, relaxing her daughter from the tension and nervousness

Then a nurse came out from the radiology room, a cue that Mina has to go in.

"Myoui Mina?" the nurse called out and soon Mina heard her name, she quickly stood up and went towards the nurse.

Mrs. Myoui wanted to accompany her daughter inside as she worries that the girl might have a mental shock although Mina is already an adult, but after all - she's still her little girl, and she's a mother who needs to be with her child.

As she waits for Mina....

Jeongyeon on the other hand is currently making her way to her Seungyeon and Seoyeon Unnie's field department to deliver the foods that their dad handed, and in all coincidence - its just happened that Myoui's family doctor is in the same Hospital with jeongyeon's older sisters, Yes! Jeongyeon is in the same Hospital with Mina and Mrs. Myoui.

As jeongyeon walks by along the hallway, a familiar figure caught her attention. She thought it was all hallucination at first, but soon she looked at it again - her eyes were indeed not fooling with her. Its indeed Mrs. Myoui! Waiting outside the radiology room, which Jeongyeon found odd.

She knew Mrs. Myoui as a healthy person, and didn't expected to see her in a Hospital department that specializes radiology technology. So, she went towards the woman and greeted bubbly

"Annyeong!" jeongyeon then bowed together with the bag full of food that her dad cooked

Mrs. Myoui got startled and surely panicked soon she recognized jeongyeon, she's not expecting her daughter's long time suitor. How will she explain herself out when the younger doesn't have any idea about Mina's condition, and if ever jeongyeon finds out? Mina will surely be mad.