Only Longing Grows♥

My affectionate love, did you forget me?
Have you already forgotten about me?

~~~~~•••••~~~~~
Continuation

As Mina sleeps while Jeongyeon in her arms, wrapping its arms around her and its body laid to her. Mina suddenly got stiffened with her position, so she opened her eyes and slowly fixed her sleeping position but she noticed Jeongyeon's eyes were open that creep her out.

"yah! You creeped me out" mina uttered with her sleepy voice

"mian.. I couldn't sleep" jeongyeon answered then snuggled her face to Mina's neck

"what time is it??" Mina asked adjusting herself up to the head board

"probably quarter to 4" jeongyeon uttered while caressing Mina's cheek with her thumb

All of a sudden, jeongyeon leaned her face back to see Mina but the latter was looking at her too. Their eyes met with a loud thump of their hearts, they were aware that they're both getting lost with each others eyes but, somehow they couldn't fight it.

Jeongyeon raised her body to level her face to Mina's, scanning every details of it while she continues to caress it gently. Mina is getting more drawn to this woman in front of her, that made her lean her face closer - she's getting tempted with the latter's lips.

Jeongyeom couldn't fight her senses, so as her impulses of kissing Mina. She's getting crazy of how Mina's lips remained to be red as cherry, how Mina's skin remained soft so as her eyes staring at her soul. Jeongyeon wanted to own her for the night, neither Mina! But only longing grows as they stare and tempt with each other

"can i kiss you?" jeongyeon suddenly asked, leaning her forehead against Mina's

Mina surely got nervous with the question since she haven't kiss anyone before, especially now that jeongyeon's face is inches closer and her warm breath surrounding her - sending goosebumps and impulsion to say yes.

"Y-you're my first" Mina stutterly answered closing her eyes, but jeongyeon knew Mina was having a self-esteem crisis again. So, she went closer and kissed Mina's nose tip

"then im honored to be your first" Jeongyeon answered with her raspy voice, sending chills throughout Mina's system

Jeongyeon slowly went to top over Mina, planking her arms beside the latter's ears while her body rested down to Mina's. Surprisingly, Mina didn't protested and let jeongyeon be..

Mina hold on gently to jeongyeon's shoulder, not breaking their staring contest but jeongyeon lost - as she was getting tempted with Mina's body. Her libido was firing up, she was getting turned on just by looking at this woman below her and it seriously makes her wanna kiss the woman.

But instead of kissing Mina's lips, she kissed Mina's neck instead - brushing her lips against the latter's soft skin while her nose getting dug as she do so. Mina was loving the feeling of jeongyeon's lips to her neck, so she showed off more closing her eyes and tightly holding to jeongyeon's shoulder in ecstasy.

Both of them were having a heavy breathing, but Mina's was more evident she tried to fight for it but it feels so good. Until she let out a moan when jeongyeon left some marks again.

"ahh.. Hmm" Mina moaned softly, snaking her arms around jeongyeon's nape

"i love you" Jeongyeon stopped to whisper on Mina's ears, then licked its earlobe afterwards