Chapter XVII

The sun is beaming into the older lad's bedroom, the boys were softly sleeping. After being reunited with one another, Harry couldn't keep his hands off Louis. They couldn't be separated by anyone or anything, even management wasn't going to stop them. The curly haired lad rested his head on Louis' chest, as it slowly rose up and down. 

Louis opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. He ruffled Harry's curls and earned a moan from the lad, it was surprising. The moaning continued as Louis was unable to resist playing with his boyfriend's curls. "I love you, Harry." He pulled Harry closer and kissed his forehead, pushing the curls back. 

The curly haired lad slowly opened his eyes, exposing his emerald orbs to Louis. "Hello, beautiful. How did you sleep?" Without another word, the couple's lips met for a long, but gentle kiss. "It's always perfect when I have my Loubear." He smiled and nuzzled into his boyfriend's neck, Louis tightly wrapped his arms around the lad. 

"I think someone is a bit excited." Louis referred to Harry's erection and the lad immediately nuzzled deeper into his boyfriend's neck. He attempted to hide his blush and embarassment from Louis, it only made him smile. "Hazza, it's a natural thing. Don't worry about it, I get them too." He pressed his lips to Harry's forehead and ruffled his curls. 

"I'm so embarassed right now. He would usually punish me for having one." Louis knew exactly what Harry was talking about. He was surprised by the lad's statement, Harry always refused to speak about Robin. "Haz, you don't deserve to be punish ever. You're my sweet and lovely boyfriend and I'll always protect you. Do you want to talk about him?"

The curly haired lad gripped onto Louis' arm tightly, moving his head left to right. He refused to speak about it now, but Louis knew a time would come when Harry was ready. "That's okay, let's get you in the shower." Harry groaned and nuzzled deeper into his boyfriend's neck, if that was possible. "Why do I need to shower now? We have the whole day."

Louis placed his hand on Harry's bare chest, sending shivers down his entire body. "My Loubear .... your hand is ....." The curly haired lad is barely able to get the words out of his mouth. He tried to pull away from his boyfriend, but was pulled back by Louis. "You're not going anywhere, it's shower time." He said seriously. 

The couple got up from the bed and Harry groaned, not wanting to get up from his comfortable sleep. "Let's get you undressed." He blushed as Louis dragged him along, giggling and smiling. The older boy's hand was soft and smooth against his large hand. "I can't believe you're all mine." Louis pressed his lips against his boyfriend's.

The curly haired lad moaned into the kiss, loving the soft touch of Louis' lips. "Your lips are perfect." Harry felt the warmth leave his own lips and frowned. "Lou, please kiss me again." He looked in the direction of his boyfriend, hearing Louis' faint footsteps. They pressed their lips together and Louis wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. 

"It's time to shower." Harry groaned as Louis pulled away from his lips. He guided his hands along the wall, feeling the small cracks, but a warm sensation against his hand. "What's that?" The curly haired lad was scared, not knowing what his hand was touched by. He instantly smiled when the sensation turned out to be Louis' hand. 

"Can we shower together?" Harry asked, feeling his self-confidence drop. He never told Louis, but Robin always made him feel ugly. A flashback was triggered, simply thinking about his abuser.

(Author's Note: Warning! This flashback will have swearing and physical abuse of our adorable, Harry Edward Styles. Also, I don't like writing about abuse at all, but it's needed for the story. I hate seeing our Hazza get abused.)

"Robin! No!" The violent man punched his son's chest and tears flowed down his son's face. "I don't want a fucking faggot and useless son! I can't believe Anne convinced me to adopt someone like you!" He punched Harry over and over, the lad coughing up blood. "Robin, stop it! He's just a boy, please!" The blood was slowly dripping from his mouth.