Chapter XVI

The wind was blowing through the air and pushed Harry's curls into his face. It was starting to upset him and the air was chill. "Why can't it ever be warm in London?" The curly haired lad said to himself and wrapped his arms around his shivering figure. He couldn't stop the thoughts about Louis coming over to get him.

The simple things the lad could do him were extraordinary, the butterflies never went away. Harry knew Niall was crushing on him, but the butterflies were always absent when they were together. They were friends and it wasn't going any further, no matter how hard the lad tried to change that. Niall needed a girlfriend or boyfriend right away. 

(Author's Note: This is a reader's choice! Should Niall have a girlfriend or boyfriend? If so, who should it be? The character can be someone who really exists, like a celebrity or a completely made up character. It's your choice, be creative!)

The curly haired lad played with his fingers nervously, his patience wasn't the best. Louis needed to get his arse here right now, waiting seemed easy, but it wasn't. "C'mon, Lou." He held his hands together and brought them to his mouth, blowing his warm breath into them. The weather was colder than the lad had previously thought. 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, taking a picture of himself. It wasn't the best picture, his blindness stopped him from getting the angle and quality right. The fans wouldn't care about it, they loved seeing the lad. After surfing through his twitter feed, Harry posted the picture of himself with the caption, "Stupid Smile".

It immediately received attention from Skyway's devoted fans, they retweeted and favorited the picture. He loved hearing from the fans, it kept him connected with them. They don't judge him at all and always put a smile on his face. However, the fans replied about how adorable his smile was, especially with his dimples. 

Louis pulled up to Liam's place and spotted his boyfriend on his phone. "Typically." He exited his vehicle quietly and walked over to the lad. Nevertheless, Harry didn't even hear his footsteps and that's highly unusually. The older lad sat down by Harry and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Who is that?" The lad's voice was nervous and shaking with fear. 

He cupped his boyfriend's face and pressed their lips together, Harry moaned into the kiss. "I think you know who I am." The curly haired lad hugged Louis with all his strength and nuzzled into his neck. "I missed you so much, Loubear! I won't ever let you be away that long, I need you in my life. Please don't ever do that again."

Louis was trying to speak, but Harry's arms were crushing him. "H-azza, I can't b-breathe." He could feel the lad's arms loosening on his small figure. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to that! I just missed you and I want to kiss yo-" Harry couldn't even finish his sentence, Louis' lips were pressed against his boyfriend's. 

Their kiss lasted longer than usually, but they didn't mind. The curly haired was blushing, giggling, and showing off those adorable dimples. Louis pecked his lips again, his boyfriend's blush grew an even deeper shade of red. The couple hooked their arms and started walking to the cafe, Louis shared his warmth with Harry. 

"I've been worried about you, Hazzy." Louis tightened his hold on the curly haired lad, as if the wind could take him away. The wind gusted against them and Harry nearly fell over, not being able to keep his balance. "Hold on." The older lad gigged at his boyfriend's clumsy behavior. "I'm okay, Lou. The wind was strong, it wasn't my fault."

Harry gently bite his lip and Louis couldn't resist his adorable action. They share a quick, but passionate kiss. "Those curls are beautiful, I cannot ever get them off my mind. Why are you so perfect?" The older lad asked and rubbed his nose against Harry's. "I'm far from it, Loubear. I will never be perfect, I mean my blindness is a burden."