Chapter V

Louis pulled the vehicle into the parking lot and turned to look at Harry. The curly haired lad was sleeping and his quiet snores could be heard. Louis stared at him for a time. Harry's chest moved up and down sightly and his head was still resting on Louis's shoulder. It was going to be difficult to wake up the sightless lad. Louis didn't want to disturb his peaceful sleep, but it had to be done.

Louis gently shook Harry and spoke, "Hazza, it's time to get up." The curly haired lad groaned and opened his eyes. The darkness returned to his eyes, this is normal for him. He removed his head from Louis's shoulder and was excited about cooking for Louis. He wanted to do something for Louis, the older lad has been doing everything for him. 

"Can we go inside now?" said Harry. Louis was pulled out of his thoughts by the younger lad. He had been staring at Harry for sometime. Considering Harry couldn't see, he most likely didn't notice Louis staring at him. Louis opened his door and collected the purchased items. He opened the passenger side door and escort Harry to the flat. 

They entered the flat and Louis place the groceries in the kitchen. He returned to the curly haired lad and removed his boots. "Lou, I could have done that myself." said Harry. The older lad thought it was best to help Harry anyway possible. However, he did want him to remain independent to a limit. "I know, Haz. I was just trying to help you because your cooking us dinner." said Louis. He stood up and the height difference between them was noticeable. He peck Harry on the lips and escorted him to the kitchen. "You are free to cook, if you need help just ask." said Louis while taking a seat. 

Harry nodded and started to explore the kitchen. He used his hands to become familar with the surrounding of the area. He took his time to explore because if he didn't there was a chance he could harm himself. He guided his hands over the counter top, stove, purchased items, and other areas of the kitchen. 

After exploreing the kitchen, he felt comfortable cooking in the kitchen with Louis's help. "Lou, can you please take out a pot for me?" asked Harry. The older lad did as requested and handed it to Harry. 

Louis watched as the curly haired lad cooked their dinner and he didn't need much help from him. Harry was patient and wasn't in a rush for anything, Louis continued to watch him, until he was taken out of his thoughts by Harry. "Lou, can you chop up the lettuce? I don't want to cut myself when using a knife." whispered Harry.

Louis smiled at the lad and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed the lettuce and a knife, it was quiet as he started to chop it up. Harry didn't say anything and continued to cook the food. Louis couldn't handle this silence anymore and spoke, "Are you excited about being apart of Skyway?" 

Harry looked down and continued to cook the dinner. It seemed to Louis, he didn't want to speak about being in Skyway. Harry wanted to be in Skyway, he wanted to create a better life for himself. However, he couldn't handle being surrounded by people he didn't know. It was difficult for him to interact with them. Skyway's fan could be hateful and rude, he didn't want that. He wanted to impress them, all he wanted was to be loved by them. Could he do that?

"Haz?" asked Louis while placing his arms around Harry. He could feel the curly haired lad tense up by his touch. Harry slowly calmed and melted into Louis's arms, he never wanted to leave them. Those arms kept him safe and provided the protection he needed. "I'm excited abouting being in the band, but would if the fans don't like me. I'm not special like you and the other lads. I-" 

Louis tighted his grip on the curly haired lad and spoke, "The fans are going to love you and I know it. I have only been with you for a couple days and I couldn't imagine my life without you." Harry smiled and turned around to face Louis. He placed his hands on Louis' chest and slowly guide them up, until he reached his face. He cupped the older lad's face and kissed him.