Chapter III

The sun was beaming into the window and Louis slowly opened his eyes. He looked at his chest and saw the curly haired lad sleeping next to him. It was a calming and peaceful sight, he couldn't have asked for anything more. He gently removed Harry from his chest and got up from the bed. He thought it would be the best time to call and invite the lads over. He wanted them to meet Harry and discover his singing ability. 

He quietly walked out of his room and went into the kitchen. He grabbed his phone and texted the lads. He wanted them to meet and listen to Harry's singing. It was probably best to order food knowing Niall was going to be coming over. The Irish lad couldn't be without food for more then a few minutes. 

He called one of the shops and asked them to bring it to his flat. He finished his phone call with the shop employee and sat down on the couch. Thoughts started to flow into his head and it brought a smile to his face. He had a beautiful lad in his bedroom. He was starting to develop feelings for the lad, he couldn't believe it. He has never felt anything for other males, but the sightless lad was something special. 

He couldn't place his finger on it, but the lad brought butterflies to his stomach. Harry with all of his flaws and imperfections makes him completely perfect. Louis could look pass his blindness and that he is completely unaware of his surroundings, but still continues to walk without guidance. Louis couldn't imagine his life without the curly haired lad. 

Louis was pulled out of his thoughts by his phone's ringtone. He received a text message from Liam, which said the lads would be coming over in about one hour. They were going to be spending the entire day together, Louis loved the time with the lads. Recently, they didn't get to spend much time together. It wasn't like they didn't want too. Management was keeping them extremely busy and it was difficult to just hang out.

There was a knock on the door and Louis went to open it. He knew it couldn't be the lads because they wouldn't be here for about an hour. He opened it and it was one of the employees from the shop. "Hello, sir." said the employee. Louis smiled and was handed the bag with food in it. He handed the money to the employee and thanked him. He closed the door and walked back into the kitchen. 

He prepared the food onto plates and covered them. He wanted to keep them warm for Harry and the lads. When Harry came into his thoughts, he couldn't remove the sightless lad from his mind. He went into the living room and turned on the telly. He would only have to wait about an hour for the lads to come. Harry was still asleep, it was only a matter of time.

~~~ 

Harry opened his eyes to see the darkness return to his vision. However, it wasn't saddening like most days because Louis was involved in his life. He felt the soft and comforting warmth of the blankets on top of him. He snuggled into the bed and continued to lay down, until he noticed something. He moved his hand across the bed and he couldn't find Louis. 

Panic started to course through his veins, maybe Louis left him. Harry couldn't help it, silent tears started to flow down his face. He tried to call out for Louis, but failed. He couldn't do it because the tears were controlling his mood, it was difficult to speak.

After a time, Harry gathered all of his strength and called out for Louis, "Lou?" The sadness and worry was clear in his voice. He listened and footsteps could be heard in the backround. They were rapid and they became louder and louder with each step, until the door was opened. 

Louis walked over by Harry and kneeled down by him. "Harry, what's wrong?" asked Louis. The sightless lad was quiet, until Louis grabbed his hand. "I-I thought you l-left me." said Harry with tears still flowing down his face. He could feel his face being cupped by Louis and his tears were wiped away.