Chapter XIII

Skyway was meeting with Modest Management once again. The lads didn't always enjoy spending time with Erica, but it needed to be done. The management company was going to announce new concerts and the album cover was going to be revealed. 

Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis entered the meeting room and watied for the others to join them. Charlie and Harry followed from behind, the curly haired lad needed to be guided in. He wasn't one to be rushed and the building was still unfamiliar to him. Charlie lead him to a chair, which was directly next to Louis.

Harry always wanted to sit by his boyfriend, even when Modest told them not too. He listened to his management staff sometimes and ignore them the rest of the time.  "So, what's this meeting about?" questioned Niall. He hasn't been paying attention to anything lately, Harry was in thoughts. "Niall, I told you this already. It's about the tour and our album cover." 

Liam sighed and waited for the staff to join them. After a few minutes, Erica and the other staff members walked into the room. They all took their seats and pulled out their documents. Harry grabbed Louis' hand and squeezed it, this was all new for him. The blindness only made it worse, he couldn't see the staff. 

"Good afternoon, boys. Charlie, I need you to step out of the room." Harry turned to Charlie's direction and listened to her walk out. He didn't have a good feeling about the meeting, his assistant usually never leaves him. "Now, boys. Let's get down to business." Erica pulled out a document. 

"I have scheduled dozens of new concerts for you to perform in. I've added Cheshire to the United Kingdom tour. After that, I'll be sending you to the other countries too, Paul will have all the details." They nodded and listened carefully to Erica, she doesn't like sharing information with them. Harry tensed up when Erica spoken about Cheshire, England. 

The curly haired lad promised himself that he would never return to the area. It would only bring back old memories and those were painful to relive. "Any questions, so far?" Erica watched them closely and more so, Harry. She wouldn't trust the lad on anything, he only slowed the band down. 

Erica pulled out the album cover and showed them. The cover for 'Midnight Memories' included Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. It didn't include the curly haired lad and he couldn't see it anyways. The artwork was quite beautiful, but the boys were upset with it. "Where's Harry? He should be on the cover." said Liam. 

He wasn't afraid to stand up to Erica and the other staff. "Mr. Styles is a homosexual, we can't endorse his behavior. If we do, it states that Modest Management is a supporter of same-sex individuals. We are never going to support them." said a staff member. Erica remained quiet and allowed the staff to speak.

Harry moved closer to Louis for comfort, he didn't want to cause trouble in the band. "What!? Are you insane? He deserves to be on the cover! He's become more popular than all of us." The staff listened carefully, but still wasn't convinced. "That's incorrect, Liam. We are worried about the welfare of the band, not a single individual."

Erica spoke up, "It's only business, if Harry was willing to change, I will add him back to the cover." Harry stared down at the ground and sniffled. Louis wasn't even paying any attention to him, which was unusually for the lad. Zayn wrapped his arm around the blind lad's shoulder and attempted to provide comfort. 

"It's only business!? We're talking about a human being, not just a profit. I can't believe you people would be so emotionless to a person who just likes the same gender. I refuse to do anything with this band unless you put him back on the cover." The staff listened to Liam closely and wasn't expecting him to come to Harry's defense. 

Louis remained silent and didn't stand up for his boyfriend. The curly haired lad was glad that Liam was standing up for him, but wished Louis would say something. "You will do as told, Modest has the band under a contract. I-" Liam stopped Erica from finishing her sentence. "I don't care about your contract. I want him on the cover now!"