Chapter XIV

Harry was spending his day off with Lou, she was providing friendship to him. The other boys had other plans and couldn't spend time with him. However, Louis was still ignoring his boyfriend and no one knew why. The curly haired lad continued to call him, but it always went to voicemail. He continued to send voicemails because Louis was listening to them, his inbox never filled up. 

Lou and Harry were going shopping, it's something they enjoyed doing together. The curly haired lad had his arm hooked with Lou's, it was relaxing for him to be with someone. "Hazza, how are things with Modest? I know Erica called you out, but it worked in your favor." She intertwined their hands and Harry giggled, showing off his dimples. 

"It was rough at first and I wanted to quit. I love this band and all the boys, even the crew. I couldn't imagine my life without them and Niall is always helping me. I don't have anywhere else to go and I need this band. It's my dream to sing and make it big, I wish my family had more faith in me." He looked down at the ground, thinking of his mother and sister. 

"Hey, even if your family isn't proud of you. The boys and I are surely proud of you, I know Liam and Zayn are. They are always inviting you to go out with them and spending time with you. Harry, stop denying that opportunity and take a chance." The curly haired lad nodded and held onto Lou's arm tightly.

They arrived at the shop and it was calm, no one noticed them. Lou was happy about that, the media and fans have been beating up Harry for Louis' disappearance. It wasn't the lad's fault, he had no power over what Louis was doing. "We should buy new boots and shirts for you. I wasn't expecting you to grow so fast."

Harry giggled and Lou smiled at him, simply seeing the lad giggle was heartwarming. They found shirts and a new pair of boots for the lad. "You look stunning, Harry. I cannot wait for you to show off these new clothes and I have been working on a new hairstyle for you." They exited the shop and were ambushed by the paparazzi.

"Harry Styles, why have you been seen with several women?" The cameras started to flash and the curly haired lad immediately looked away. The camera's flash causing pain to his fragile eyes, he grabbed his specialized, tinted glasses. "Can you confirm or deny that you're dating several women?"

Lou attempted to push the paparazzi away. "I said back away, give him so space!" Harry turned his attention to the paparazzi and tried to make sense of everything. "What are you talking about? I haven't dated anyone, I'm focusing on my career in the band." The paparazzi laughed and a man approached them. "I have photos of you, flirting and kissing an attractive woman. Look at them!"

Harry knew that was impossible and they seem to have forgotten about his blindness. "Are you serious!? Harry cannot see those pictures, he's blind!" The man turned red from embarassment and looked away, not knowing of Harry's disability. "It doesn't matter, Harry Styles is still a manwhore and we all know it."

"His blindness is holding the band back! They could be moving much faster and not having to wait for a freak!" Another man screamed and Lou wanted to kill him, but that's an understatement. "Yeah, he's right! They probably had to make easier songs and it costed a delay in their new album!" 

Harry turned around and silent tears fell down his cheeks. "That's so stupid! The album was finished and Harry's voice was added in! The songs have stayed the same!" Lou said, adding in swear words, but not loud enough for anyone to hear them. She wasn't going to swear in front of the curly haired lad. 

Harry used his phone and called Preston. "Harry, wh-" The man wasn't able to finished his sentence before he was interrupted by Harry's sobbing and barely audible sentence. "P-lease come and h-help me. The paparazzi are harshing me and I-I cannot handle it anymore." Preston immediately attempted to calm the fragile lad down.