Chapter XI

Author's Note (1/27/14) : I hope you enjoy the chapter, I have made a important change to the story. Please read the entire Author's Note. 

I have changed the name of the band from One Direction to Skyway. My reasoning for doing this is, I feel that considering Harry Styles wasn't an original member, it's not One Direction. I apologize for changing the name of the band in the middle of the story. 

The name Skyway was taken from a name generator and I like the name. Thank you! I will update the previous chapters with the correct name soon.

Also, some of you may know I'm in college. I have been assigned to do a psychological and sociological study for my class. I'm going to be studying the effects of One Direction's influence on the environment using psychology and sociology. If anyone would like to take part in the study, please message me. You would be answering questions in great detail and anything of that sort. I will be sending the study's results to One Direction, until I receive a response from them. Your names may be published on the study with your permission, of course. 

First, all individuals willing to answer questions must be at least 13 years old, but I would prefer 16 years old and up. However, if your not 16 years old that doesn't mean you can't answer questions. I am looking for about 10 or more individuals to take part in the study. The timespan of the study is going to be six to eight months long. If you wish to take part in the study, please message me and spread the word around! Thank you.

Please remember to vote and comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room was flowing with silence, all that could be heard were quiet snores. Louis watched the curly haired lad's chest rise and fall, each time was perfect. He couldn't resist the charm of his boyfriend and wasn't going to allow anyone to take him away. The sightless lad was perfect in every way and his innocence was still intact. 

Louis was dragged back into reality when he noticed the bedsheets moving. He observed the sightless lad searching for him. Fear and worry were starting to take over when Harry couldn't find Louis. "Hazzabear, I'm right here." The older lad moved over to the bed and gripped his boyfriend's wrist. 

All of Harry's fear changed to happiness and joy. Louis was glad he provided a safe and loving environment for the lad. Harry has suffered and endured much pain, a change was needed in his life. Louis was willing to provide that for him and so much more. "Loubear, can you help me get dressed?" The older lad immediately smiled and helped the sightless lad change into fresh clothes. 

Harry was always asking Louis for help, even if he didn't need it. Skyway has scheduled another interview, but it's quite different. The interview is focus on Harry which had Louis worried. However, the curly haired lad reassured him that everything was going to work out. He was becoming more comfortable in the spotlight. 

The fans were demanding to know more about the sightless lad. He was quickly becoming a favorite among celebrities and fans alike. He was being contacted by celebrities to leave the band and join them. They promised more pay and benefits, but Harry has refused. He wouldn't leave Louis for anything in this world. 

"Hazzy, it's time for the interview." Louis hooked his arm with Harry's and led him out of the door. They got into the vehicle and the trip to their location began. On the way there, Harry fell asleep on Louis' shoulder and Preston took this chance to speak to him. "How are things going with Harry?" The older lad didn't respond at first, he couldn't take his eyes off Harry. 

"It's good, I'm completely in love with him. Harry is perfection at its' finest and I have never loved anyone this much." He continued to stare at the sightless lad and gently brushed his fingers into Harry's curls. This action awoke him and Louis felt guilty about it, but calmed when Preston announced they arrived.