nine

But why do I like you? Why?

"Can't you walk faster?" Younghoon asks Hyunjae who is slowly trailing behind him and Yujin.

"I can," Hyunjae deadpanned. "But I don't want to."

Younghoon rolled his eyes before facing front again. Because of him feeling bored on the deafening silence, he decided to bother Yujin.

"Hey, Yujin."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you still single?"

The girl let out a soft chuckle while shaking her head.

"You know already," Yujin spoke.

Younghoon slightly laughed. "Your brother is literally out of this world for being overprotective."

"Well, it is better that he's being like that rather than not caring for me at all."

The latter only nodded his head in agreement and proceeded to say something after.

"I'm rooting for Mingyu last year," Younghoon confessed.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that we'd be dating right now if only he had the courage to ask me out that time."

Hyunjae felt like his heart dropped after hearing the words that came out of Yujin's mouth.

"Blame it on Yuchan," said Younghoon. "You'll die single if he would be like that forever."

"Maybe the right time and the right person are still on their way," Yujin said as she started to sway both of her hands. "You know, I'm just waiting patiently."

Hyunjae only kept silent as he walked with his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie. Both of his ears are on the two, listening on every words that they say.

"What if I'm the right one for you?" Younghoon abruptly asks the girl.

Hyunjae snorted before he cackled, making both Yujin and Younghoon laugh.

"Finally got you," Younghoon spoke as he swung his arm before landing it on Hyunjae's shoulders.

"Why are you so quiet back there?" Yujin asked.

Hyunjae shrugged his shoulders with his lips pursed. "I don't know either. Maybe I'm just not in the mood."

"So sudden?" Younghoon asked, obviously doubting.

Hyunjae then glared at Younghoon from the corner of his eye, making the latter to laugh slightly.

Younghoon was excited when they finally arrived at Yujin's place. As for Hyunjae, he is definitely looking around from time to time, getting anxious by the thought of Yuchan popping out inside the house.

All of Younghoon's excitement disappeared when Yujin and Hyunjae chose to watch a horror movie as the last movie that they'll. What can he do? They are two, he's only one.