three

Let me cry a little.

HYUNJAE

I slowly uncovered my face and started to take my wet shoes off, leaving it on the doorway. The door suddenly closed behind us, making me flinch a bit. A guy then went up in front of me and eyed me from head to toe.

"Stop staring at him like that!" she scolded him before she faced me with a smile. "Let's go to the living room."

She led me to their living room and unwrapped her arm around me. She then took a wooden chair from the corner and placed it in front of me.

"Have a sit," she told me.

I slowly sat on the chair and hugged myself after that, then I looked up to her while shivering to death.

"Sehyoon, can you please lend him one of your clean towel? He's literally freezing so bad."

I then looked at the guy in front of us. He is giving me a nasty look.

"He's a complete stranger that you let in here and you're asking me to lend him one of my towel-"

"Do or die, choose wisely."

I looked up to her and she looks like she's about to kill this guy in front of us.

"I can even lend him my favorite towel," the guy, who I assumed to be Sehyoon, said with a shrug before he walked upstairs.

"Don't mind him, he's just hardheaded," she told me before walking up in front of me and slowly adjusted herself to level her face on mine. "Are you feeling warmer?"

"Y-yeah."

"I'll make you a hot chocolate."

I quickly shook my head. "There's no need for that-"

"You are here in our house, so you can't disobey," she playfully said before leaving me alone at their living room.

I then looked around, trying to sense some presence of another person.

Is he here? I hope he's not.

I saw Sehyoon running down the stairs. He then handed me a clean and dry body towel with a pissed off look.

"It's okay if you don't want to lend me your towel," I quietly told him.

"Just take it before that crazy girl comes back here!"

"Thanks," I said before accepting the towel and wrapped it around me.

"Are you one of Yujin's friends?"

I looked up to Sehyoon with a confused look.

"Who's Yujin?" I asked him.

"That crazy girl who brought you here is Yujin," he whispered while gritting his teeth. "Does she even know you?"

"I don't know," I responded quietly. "This is the first time that I saw her."