Chapter 36

Y/n POV

"Y/n wear this" my stylist said.
"A croptop?"
"Yes you're okay with this right?" I think about it for a moment, i dont have any belly fats anymore and my body already has shape. There are no reason for me to decline it right? I just need confidence.

"Yes im fine with it, unnie this will be my first time wearing a crop top cause i never weared one"
"This will look good on you trust me!  i'll make it more extra sexier using this chains" i quickly went to the dressing room and changed, followed by my stylist. She added some chains, she made me wear more cool accesories too.

"This really looks good on you!" she said looking proud.
"Now go get your make up fixed and your hair" she added.

"Wow so sexy!" Jarim unnie complimented.
"You're wearing a crop top now huh? Our baby has confidence now" Hyoyeon unnie statted.
"It looks nice right?" I asked.
"Yes very very nice!" Yuri gave me a thumbs up.

"Twiglightzz on stand by"

We finished the stage without any flaws. After the last two performance we are all going to the stage for the announcing of the awards.

"Y/n!" Hyunjin called. They also performed earlier, i met him at the hallway.
"I watched your performance earlier" he said.
"I did great right?"
"Yes you did. How about me? did you watched our performance too?"
"Ofcourse i did"
"You're wearing a crop top, you're showing some skin now huh"
"I guess i'll be wearing a lot of clothes like this since it looks good on me"
"I agree"

"Hyunjin they said you have to change your outfit-" i made an eye contact with Han
"Hello Han sunbaenim" i  greeted.
"Helllo" He akwardly greeted me back. I can ignore him but it would be disrespectful since he's still my senior.

"I'll talk to you later, see you on stage"
"Hmm see you" we high fived each other before he left. I turned my back walking my way but that certain person called my name.

"Y/n" Han called. I tried hiding my expression and answered him like a good junior.
"Yes sunbaenim?"
"Are you going to keep it like that?"
"Sorry?"
"Y/n are you going to keep acting like im just your senior?"
"I already told you that i won't be talking to you unless its about work" i said seriously walking out. He is making it hard for me to move on.

"We will anounce the winner now" Hyunjin statted.
"Twilightzz Spark!!" The confetti keeps falling.

Some of my members are crying out in joy so i keep patting them. I don't wanna cry, no one's going to comfort them if i did too.
"Congratulations" Hyunjin handed the award trophy to us, i bowed with a smile.

Minju sunbaenim gave the mic to Hyoyeon unnie. Hyoyeon signed us to step forward and do the greetings.

"Light up your world annyeonghaseyo Twilightzz imnida"

"First of all we really didn't expect to win, thank you so much! we will work harder!" Hyoyeon unnie statted and wiped off her tears. I patted her back, she passed the mic to me so I'm thinking what to say.

"Thank you for voting us, please look forward to us more. We will always do our best, and for Twits thank you for always supporting us" i bowed.

They released our fandom name last week so i made use of it.
"You don't look like a rookie at all you sound so proffesional" Minju sunbaenim statted. The mc greeted out and the other idols left too. We sang the song before we left the stage.

"Congratulations to us!" Hyoyeon unnie said.
"Should we have a drink?" Mina unnie asked.
"Mina they are minors" Jarim unnie replied.
"But i wanna drink tooo" i statted.
"Me three" Eunji said.
"You two are allowed just for today okay? Just for today" Hyoyeon unnie statted.