Epilouge

Han's POV

Seeing how happy she is everytime they are receiving awards makes me happy. Its been 9 months, time flies so fast. They just made a comeback last week and even though we are not together im still supporting her from afar. It looks like she already moved on, maybe i should too. Then it would be easier for the both of us, it would be easier if we just forget each other. Thank you for making me happy y/n, even though it's just for a short time.

Y/n POV

Move on? I don't know what that is. I badly wanna do it but everytime i see him i just can't do it. Its been 9 months since we broke up, and i still can't move on. But i guess it's time, we are both succesfull now, he looks happy too so maybe, maybe i should really forget him and focus on my life. Thank you for everthing Han, the memories we had will forever be in my heart.

Author's POV

Clearing their thoughts, y/n and the whole Twilightzz applaused when Straykids name is called on the best male artist. Han and the whole Straykids did the same too when Twilightzz is called on Rookie of the year award. Han and y/n are happy seeing each other being succesfull and doing fine. They might not be together until the end but they become inspiration for each other and that made them more succesfull.

Sometimes, we just have to accept the fact that there are people who'll come to our lives just to give us memories that we'll cherish forever.

A/n: this book is finally finished yey!:>> Thank you for reading this book even though the grammar is not that good and some of the scene sucks hshshs anyways, i hope you enjoyed it!!

A/n: i wrote this when i was 13 yrs old, I'll edit this when i have free time:)