Chapter 16

Hyunjin's POV

"Thank you for today Hyunjin"

"No problem, let's hang out again nextime"

"Sureeee, it's late go home now becareful on your way home"

"Hmmm what's the problem?" She asked.
"Uh I like you y/n" i then hugged her.
"Hyunjin w-what?" She asked confused. I tighten my embrace.
"Just let me hug you for a while please"
"Hyunjin?"
"Yes y/n?"
"I like you too" i didn't expect that. I removed my arms and was suposed to close the gap between us.

"BITCH HYUNJIN!!! WE'RE LATEEEEE WAKEEE UP" Seungmin shouted.

"Why the fck are you shouting" i scratch my head and slowly getting up from my bed. "WHY DO YOU THINK I'M SHOUTING IT'S ALMOST 11:30AM OUR SHOOT IS 12:00PM YOU DUMB BITCH GET UP! YOU STILL MANAGE TO SMILE HUH" I look at the time and saw that im really late.

I hurriedly take a shower and fixed myself. "Hyunijin why did you wake up late?" Chan hyung asked. "Sorry hyung, where are the others?" "I already told them to go first, let's go now"

"So Hyunjin why are you smiling while sleeping?" I looked at Seungmin, i'm smiling? "Huh what do you mean?" I asked in confused. "You are smiling while sleeping before i wake you up" he answered. "Your dream must be nice that's why you wake up late" Chan hyung laughed. "Hyung what are you saying tsk" i rolled my eyes at them and just looked at the window.

I suddenly remembered my dream when u confesed to y/n, i really hope i can do that though. What hapenned last night is i walk her near her dorm and thats it no confession that happened.

"Y/n" i then let out a sigh.

"HUH Y/N? ARE YOU THINKING OF HER?" Seungmin shouted. He keeps hanging out with Han that he's also shouting all the time. "Huh did i say y/n?" I asked. "Yes you did" Chan hyung said. My mind spoke to loud, im now trying an excuse. "Uh uhm uhhh" "we two heard it Hyunjin, so tell us" Chan hyung said teasingly. "Tell what hyung hehe" "Hyung he's a coward you know he can't admit it you know" Seungmin said and then smirked at me.

"Psh fine then, yeah i like y/n happy?you should not tell anyone about it okay?" "I already know it but why am i still suprised?" Seungmin said at Hyung. "Same" they laughed at each other. "When are you planning to tell her?" Hyung asked. "Do i have to tell her?Hyung you know that she's a trainee" "you do have a point but it's better to say it earlier than never" Hyung stated,he's right though. "I will someday, don't tell that to other members okay?specially Han and Binnie hyung they have big mouths" "we don't have to they already know since you're very obvious?" Seungmin said. "Ah really?is that obvious?" The two then nodded. Aish this is making me crazyy.

Han's POV

"Changbin hyung do you know that Hyunjin like y/n?" Seungmin whispered but i still can hear it since they are just behind us. "Really? I already know it but why am i still suprised" Changbin hyung whispered back. "That's what i said earlier when we are in the car how is that?" Seungmin whispered again.

"That's because you two share the same braincell idiots, is that even a whisper" Minho hyung said with no facial expression making me laugh hard. "Hyung you're so harsh" seungmin pouted. "Why?im just saying the truth" Minho hyung said again. "I agree ㅋㅋㅋ idiot" i pointed at binnie hyung and seungmin. Seungmin slapped me, Changbin hyung was suposed too but he got called by manager sam.

So Hyunjin really likes y/n huh? I dont know why but i don't feel right. But it's not like i like y/n i just said that 'that should be me' yesterday because we are friends and i just want to hang out with her again right?yeah.

"Hey squirrel why are you spacing out?" "Oh nothing Minho hyung, just thinking of something"

"Hyunjin, Han i heard you are friends with a Twilight trainee named y/n? How is she as your friend?" I looked at Hyunjin and gave me a sign that i should answer. "She's kind but sassy at the same time, she like's teasing but she get's annoyed sometimes when i sometimes tease her. We really get along together since she's not hard to befriend and she's really straight forward. She is also hardworking so please support her and all of the trainees as well" The other members nodded. "Straykids said support Twilights , let's proceed to the next question" i didn't expect that question though.

Y/n POV

"Y/n lunch is ready call the others" Irene unnie called. I called my roomates and we all eat lunch together. "By the way y/n you're trending on twitter right now" Jarim unnie said. I picked up my phone and opened twitter, im really am trending.

#y/n
7,000 tweets

'I can say that Han and y/n is really close'
' Han's answer to the interview makes me like y/n more, i like that she's straight forward'
' i really like y/n she's very natural, she doesn't fake her personality unlike Meiji"

Huh Meiji unnie? I scroll to twitter more and saw that Meiji unnie is also trending.

#Meiji
8,000 tweets

'Meiji is fake asf'
'Meiji acts all nice in the first two episodes, who knows that that was fake'
' so she is just in front of the camera huh i'm so dissapointed in you Meiji '
' Meiji really wants to be a center so bad that she did that'
'She already got 2nd what more do she want'

I then saw a clip of her while Eunji is doing a vlog, Lila walked and Meiji unnie tripped her. Everyone thinks that,that is intentional even i, it looks so intentional. But Meiji unnie is not like that maybe it was an accident? Should i ask her? But the clip show that she really put her feet to trip Lila, she even laugh at her. I dont know what to believe.