Chapter 13

Y/n POV

The shoot finished early, jyp give us mission and we will move to our dorms tommorow. When i go home im going to pack my things.

'Congrats everyone you did well, pack your things when you got home, you will leave tommorow' the head staff said.

"Yuri yaaaaahh, you've done great i know your sad because of your mistake but i know you'll do great nextime" i try to cheer Yuri up, seeing her expression hurts me. "Thank you y/n" she gave me a small smile.

"Y/n " Hyunjin called.

"Oh your still here? I though he left already.

"Why you want me too leave?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Aish i'm just asking you know" he chuckled.

I was going to speak again but my phone cutted my words. I look at it and saw that it was Han

" who is it?" He asked.

"Ah don't mind it i'll answer it later" i don't feel answering him right now i dont know why.

"So why are you still here?"

"Let's eat dinner together, i know you will be busy and will not have any free time so let's eat dinner tonight"

"Okay then" i smiled at him.

"I'll just change my clothes" he nodded.

I go straight to the dressing room and changed my clothes. I also bid my goodbye to the other trainees.

"Yuri chat me when you got home"

"Hmm i will enjoy your date with Hyunjin sunbaenim"

"Yah it's not a date and watch that mouth of yours i don't want rumors to spread out again"

"Hehe sorry, go now he's waiting"

"Okay, careful on your way love you. Chat me okay?" i hug her before i go to Hyunjin.

"You're so sweet to Yuri"

"Im sweet to her when she's sad. When she's on a good mood we like to bicker since its fun but at times like this i want to let her know that i'm always here for her"

"Let's gooo where should we eat?"

"Where do you want?"

"I can't think of anything, you decide"

"Okay i'll just search where to eat"

"Woah this place is pretty"

"Yeah, they said the food is good here too"

I keep looking around it's so fancy.

"Let's order now" he said as the waiter listed our orders.

"The food is good" i said my while my mouth is full.

"It is" he giggled.

"Did you packed your things?"

"Yes, i already packed some"

He suddenly got closer to me and wiped my mouth.

"You're a messy eater" he laughed.

"Im not a messy eater, i just forgot to wipe it thats all"

"If you say so then" he laughed again.

My phone notified so i checked it.

"Who is it?" He asked

"Ah it's Yuri she said she got home"

After a few minutes my phone notified again. I thought it is Yuri again but it's not.