Chapter 21

Y/n POV

"Aaah i'm tired" i statted as i wiped of my sweat. We are going to prepare for a mission again so im on a break from school. "Me too but it's better than math problems" Yuri said. "I can't help but to agree" i laughed.

I can't believe that is already august, time flies so fast. It's so hard to see Han or Hyunjin these days since they are busy promoting. But we still got in contact though, they are promoting so i don't have anyone to hang out since my unnies and Yuri is always busy too.

The last mission will be held by september and today is august 11. We are going to prepare longer than before since it's the last mission. It will also play a big part for Jyp to choose who to debut. And for Meiji unnie her attitude really changes after the issue. It also turns out to be true, we used to be close to her but now everytime she see us she will roll her eyes and avoid us, i don't even know what we done wrong. To the fact that i believe in her before makes me sad.

"We'll start shooting your dance practice tommorow, and for the next day we will shoot some fun activities like we did last time"

"Yes pd nim" we all said in unison.

"You can go home now, see you girls tommorow" pdnim said.

"Y/n let's go to the cafeteria" Yuri said.
"I'll come too" said Eunji.
"You two go first i'll follow i want to go to the rooftop first" i statted.
"Okay, we'll change some clothes first then wait for you in the cafeteria" Yuri said and i nodded.

I wanna go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. We'll start shooting again tommorow so i can't come to the rooftop often again.

"Aaaaah fresh air" i inhaled and exhaled the air. I really love seeing the view from here.
"The sky is so beautiful today, i wanna fly" i said as i look up in the sky(it's a bird it's a plane joke hehe) the sky is pretty purple and blueish today, i really love it because it's my favorite colors and black too.

"Minions can't fly stupid" what a great day to start a fight.
"I'm not a minion dumb ass"
" i almost didn't see you because you're so small" he chuckled. I then smirk and walk closer to him and tiptoed, our faces only an inch closer.
"Can you see me now?" I asked. He's just staring at me with his suprised pickachu face. I then move a distance to him.
"Why can't you speak mr.squirrel, shocked by my actions?" I asked teasingly.
"Who wouldn't? Don't do that to other guys okay?" All of a sudden?
"Why? Only do that to me if you're going to do that again" I only stared at him speechless.

"Anyways i miss you piggy, i haven't seen you for weeks. This handsome face is been so hardworking lately" he broked the silence.
"I miss you too squirrel, but excuse you you don't have a handsome face stop lying" he scoffed. He then step a closer to me our faces is only an inch closer like earlier.
"Can you see it now?" He smirked. *dug* dug*dug* my heart is beating so fast, i'm afraid he might hear it. I pushed him away.
"Nope, i can't see it because you're lying" i said not looking at him.
"Did i make your heart beat so fast young lady?" He smirked. How did he know?did he hear it?
"Stop making things, are you making revenge from what i did earlier?"
"Hmmm maybe?" He chuckled.

They put some bench in the rooftop so i sat at it and Han also. Meiji unnie suddenly came into my mind, i hope we can be friends again.

"Yah what's with that face"
"Meiji unnie really changes a lot, she's avoiding us and when i talk to her she looks so irratated, i dont know what did i do wrong though"
"Let her be, you didn't do anything wrong" he patted my head. He always tease me but when i need him his always here. What did i do in my past life to deserve a good friend like him.

"Do you still keep in touch with her?"
"Yeah, she's always texting me first though" she talks to Han but not to us.
"What are you two talking about?"
"She always asked me did i eat or what am i doing, something like that" i nodded.

"Let's change the topic" he said and smiled at me.
"Did you watch our latest episode?"
"Uhmm uhh hehe i forgot" he scrunched his nose and scratched his head. i rolled my eyes.
"Why do you always forgot things, i swear to god you're getting older"
"I'll watch it later i promise ah no i asure you" he remembers that i dont believe in promises.
"Good" i giggled. My stomach then growled earning a laugh from Han.

"Aww is piggy hungry?let's go eat" he stood up.
"I am going to eat at the cafeteria with Eunji and Yuri"
"Is that so? Then let me join you, Jeongin and Felix is probably at the cafeteria too waiting for me, let's go together" i agreed and we both head to the cafeteria

"Hehe we alreay get some food since we're hungry" Eunji said munching her food.
"It's fine i'll go get mine too" i stand up from my seat and go where the food is.

"Y/n let's eat together at your table, i already told the boys too" Han said behind me. We got our food and go to our table followed by Felix and Jeongin.

"They will be eating with us" i said to Eunji and Yuri. They moved as the three of them seat.
"Nice to meet you three" Felix greeted.
"Nice to meet you too sunbaenim" As usual Yuri the social butterfly.

I'm facing Eunji followed by Yuri and Jeongin. While Han is beside me and Felix is beside Han. The rest of them talk while i munch my food. Han then put some fish fillet on my plate. "Eat a lot piggy" he said and continued eating. I looked at Yuri's reaction and i can see that she's trying so hard not to laugh. I then heard a laugh but it's from Jeongin.

"Sorry y/n but i really found piggy funny" Jeongin said, Yuri also laughed.
"Yah squirrel seriously?" I looked at Han.
"You should be thanking me, i heard you like fish fillet so i gave it to you" how did he know?
"Thank you but that's not the point, you really called me piggy infront of my friends" i raised a brow.
"What's the problem piggy?are you angry" i rolled my eyes and just continued eating since talking to him doesnt make any sense.

"It's nice to eat with you Felix and Jeongin sunbaenim" i said with a smile.
"How about me?" Han did a puppy eyes.
"Get lost" i coldy said earning a laugh from them.
"I hate you y/n" Han said.
"I hate you too" i sarcastically smile.
"Since you're close with Han hyung when it's only us no need to call us sunbaenim. That goes to you too Eunji and Yuri" Jeongin said.
"What should we call you oppa then?" Eunji asked.
"Sure" Jeongin answered.

"Can i call you two hyung instead of oppa? It sound better to me" i said.
"It's fine y/n" Felix replied with a smile.
"Okay Felix hyung" i smiled.
"She will call you two hyung since she's a man" he really picking a fight with me.
"You know what if we're only not in the building i'll be kicking your ass by now"
"I know that and im happy that we're on the building right now" gosh this man.

We all stand up and cleaned the table. Jeongin and Felix already goes up because they still have a practice and Han said he'll follow.

"When are you free by the way?" Han asked.
"Why?"
"I have something to tell you" again, and he's not going to tell it again. I looked at him with a doubt.
"I'm really going to tell you this time" he said he must've read my mind.
"Saturday"
"Let's meet at the park by 6pm"
"Yeah sure, i'll go home now goodluck to your practice"
"Go home safely"

Yuri, Eunji and i are now walking on the streets on our way to the dorm.
"Felix oppa is so kind and so is Jeongin oppa right?" Eunji statted.
"All of them are kind except for that demon Han jisung" the two of them just laughed.
"Your relationship with him is cute, a love hate relationship" Eunji said.
"only hate" i corrected.
"You're going to meet him at saturday right?" Yuri asked and i nodded.
"Did he say that he's going to say something?" I gave her a confused look, how did she know? Gosh can they read my brain now? I just nodded.
"Why did you ask?"
"Nothing" she said.
"Eunji i'll tell you something later" Yuri said earning a nood from Eunji.
"How about me?" I pouted.
"You'll know about it soon" Yuri said. What does she mean?

Yuri's POV

"What? Han oppa likes y/n?!!" Eunji said it loud but not too loud.
"Yes yes calm down, lower down your voice"
"And he's going to confess?!!!"
"I told you lower down your voice" she giggled.
"Hehe sorry, but seriously?"
"Yes don't tell y/n okay"
"I won't, but omygosh i really ship them too although it's not allowed but still"
"Me toooo, i once searched Hanxy/n on youtube and saw that there are also a lot shipping them" I squealed.
"That's nice then!" Eunji said. We be looking like fangirls who's ship is sailing.