Chapter 30

Y/n POV

1 week has passed, today is the day they will choose trainees who will debut. The netizens will decide our fate if we'll make it to the final line up.

All of us were going to perform a song altogether and before they announce the line up, we've been practicing this songs since last month.

"Y/n!!! Today is the daayyy we are going to debut together right??" Yuri said.
"Yesss im sureee"
"Count me too" Eunji came.
"Count me three" Hyoyeon unnie added.
"We are going to debut together the four of us, no one's going to go home remember that" Hyoyeon unnie statted making us feel assured.

"The stage will begin all of you stand by"

The audience are cheering loudly, they said that there are 3,000 seats and the tickets are all sold out, we are also doing a live so many people are watching from there home. The families of other trainees are here and my family also, Straykids sunbaenim and Itzy sunbaenim are also here to watch, and ofcourse Jyp pdnim its making me nervous. Han is so handsome, i look at itzy sunbaenim and saw Yeji sunbaenim drinking water, omygosh she's so pretty even though she's just drinking water.

The vocal performance ended. I was given a vocal and rap line in the songs, they gave me a hignote adlib too. The dance performance ended too,we changed our outfits at the backstage. The voting started, the audience are starting to vote while we change clothes and retouch our make up. The audience are busy voting, i look at Han and saw that he is seriously voting too. I also heard that every number can vote for only three trainees.

After eight minutes they closed the voting and waited for two minutes for the result. Jyp pdnim came to the stage holding the result.

"May i call the trainees" Jyp pdnim called. We all head on the stage. We all wear matching outfits but all of us has a diffrent details.

"Out of 15 trainees, 9 will only debut and the rest will go home" nine? So the rumors is true is it either 9 or 5.
"I have the results here in my hands.... i'll start calling the first place" ofcourse i want to be first place but... debuting is my main goal first place or not.

"First place..... trainee Lee y/n" is this real? I pinched my arms and it is ,im not dreaming.
I stepped forward and jyp pdnim handled the mic.
"Congratulations on getting the first place anything to say?" My eyes are getting teary because of tears of joy. I stepped forward holding the mic.

"Uhhh i can't believe it, debuting is main goal i never expect that i'll be on first place.... for those who voted me i will not let you down please look forward to me more, thank you for supporting me until the end Thank youu!!" I bowed tears already falling. I took a glance at Han i saw him looking at me with a big smile, Han i did it!

"Second place...... trainee Park Jarim"
"Third place..... trainee Seo Yuri"
"Fourth place.... trainee Min Hyoyeon"
"Fifth place.... trainee Choi Irene"
"Sixth place...trainee Kang Eunji"
"Seventh place..... trainee Kim Hana"
"Eight place... trainee Kang Aera"

"The last trainee to debut is.... Seo Mina" the trainees made their speech. I looked at Meiji unnie and saw that she's glaring at me, i smirked and looked at the stage again waving at my family. She has a big chance of debuting if only she was nicer

After they announce our places we all bowed down and started singing our closing song. This song tell our hardship and how we all worked hard. Some of them are tearing because of joy but some are tearing cause they didnt made it. My part is near so i wipe off my tears and singed.

"YURIIII WE DID IT WE MADEE ITTT" i cried not caring about the make up we are on the back stage now.
"IM SO HAPPY Y/N I CANT BELIEVE IT" we held each other hands and jumped in joy.
"CONGRATSSS" Hyoyeon unnie hugged the both of us.
"Hey i wanna join the hug too" Eunji said.
"Count me in" Jarim unnie statted.
"How about meee??" Irene unnie joined the group hug too. Im so happy my roomates will debut including Eunji.