Chapter 9

Han's POV

*that night yesterday*

I was walking on the streets when i saw y/n in the playground. I was going to scare her but i heard whimping sounds. 'Is she crying?' I asked myself. I'm not good at comforting but it hurts me seeing y/n like this so i want to comfort her.

"Stop crying you look so ugly" i slapped my mouth,why did i say that you're so stupid Han.

I get my handkerchief in my pocket and handle it to her as she turned back. She get the handkerchief and wiped her tears. It really hurts seeing her like this.

"What happened?" I asked.
"Nothing" she answered simply. It's obvious that something happened.

"Ah so you're here at this hour,crying your eyes out because of nothing" i said being sarcastic. Im really not good at comforting.

She didnt response so i just looked at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I really dont know why am i asking that when it its very obvious she's not. Her tears start to fall again, i want to wiped that tears for her.

"Is it because of the training?" I asked again and she nodded in response.

"Y/n i know your trying your best, you should be strong if you want to achieve your dream. I know you can do it be patient you can do it too" i said trying to comfort her.

"You're good at rapping and i think your vocals is fine too,so maybe you're having a hard time in dancing am i right?" She looked at me. She must be asking herself how did i know.

"If you're thinking how did i know, remember that im not good at dancing before just like you" i laughed a little.

" be positive y/n ah, i'll always support you okay?" I want her to know that i'm always here for her,if only i have free time i'll teach her.

"Han were in public,what if someone sees us" she asked. I dont really mind if someone sees us we are just friends...... yeah friends.

"And so? What's wrong hugging a friend" i said as she hugged back.

"Stop crying y/n i told you look ugly" i teased her again i want to lift the mood up.

"Thank you Han"

" Your welcome,always remember that im always here" i said with a smile.

"Im lucky to have a friend like you"

"Ofcourse you're lucky,your friend is the handsome guy in the world" i said proudly. She just rolled her eyes and smiled. Seeing her smile makes my heart flutter and i don't know why.

I insist walking her home since i don't what her to walk alone at this hour.

We talked about things and as always i teased her. Teasing her becomes my hobby it's just so fun teasing her. I feel really comfortable around her i hope she feel the same too.

As i got inside our dorm i saw Chan hyung in the living room still awake. "Hyung why are you still awake?" I asked.

"Where did you go Han?" He asked back.
I answered his quiestion and he is still giving me a confused look. I also didn't know that y/n scent sticked to my clothes but its fine she smells nice.

I go straight to my room and changed my clothes.

I hope y/n will be alright.

It's already morning and as i go out my room i saw Hyunjin drinking his ice americano. "Yaaahh Hyunjin why didn't you tell me you buy coffee" i said sulking. "Did you ask?" "No....but you should atleast tell me"

"Shhhh Han you're so noisy it's still early, just make your own coffee" Changbin hyung said making me shut my mouth. Am i really noisy?hehe. "I'm too lazy to make one can you make me my handsome hyung?" Maybe he will make me one if i call him handsome. "You should make you own coffee nextime" he then go to the kitchen making coffee. "THANK YOU MY HANDSOME HYUNG" i shouted.

"Yaaaahh Han you're shouting again" Hyunjin said and a pillow suddenly hit my face. I look at the person who threw it and saw that is was Seungmin. "You need to stop shouting, you just waked me up argh" he said scratching his head and goes to the kitchen.

"Ah by the way i saw y/n earlier in the coffee shop,i also treat her coffee" My head automatically turned to Hyunjin when i heard that. "Really?how does she look?" I hope she doesnt look sad." She looks fine,she looks happy" i felt relieved.

"Why did you ask?" Uhm why did i?maybe because i'm worried as her friend. "But really Hyunjin you treat her coffee?" I asked. "Yeah why?" He replied.

Changbin hyung placed the two mugs of coffee in the coffee table. "Hyunjin you keep borrowing things from us and never treated us and then i'll just heard that you treat y/n woah i feel so betrayed. Changbin hyung said and while touching his chest. "I agree hyung" i said nodding. 

"You're so dramating hyung" Hyunjin said making ne laugh.

"But Han answer my question honestly, do you like y/n?" Changbin hyung asked. Do i?ofcourse not we are just friends. Hyunjin then turned his look at me waiting for my answer. "Aish where did that question come from, ofcourse not hyung" Hyunjin's look turned to his phone again.

"Really huh?" "Hyung we are just friends okay ㅋㅋㅋ" i said and blowed the coffee and start drinking it. "But why are you two together last night" he said making me choke on mu coffee. "You are together last night?" Hyunjin asked.

"Uhh yeah i saw her on the playground and i walked her home" i answered. "By the way hyung how did you know?" "I was at the convenient store that time when i saw you both walking in th streets" Changbin hyung said.

"Han i know you are friends with y/n but what if someone sees the both of you" Seungmin said while eating his toast. "Yeah i agree" Chan hyung came from nowhwere.(you'll be suprise i'll be everywhere hehe)

Chan hyung snatch the toast seungmin was holding and ate it. "Yah hyung get yours" seungmin's face shows that he is annoyed. "Sharing is caring" Chan hyung said. "But i don't care" Seungmin replied. Hyunjin,Changbin hyung and i all looked at each other and shouted "ooOoOhh roasted".

"Shhh back to the topic" Chang hyung said and all of the looked at me. "Han you are now an idol so you need to be extra careful okay?" Chan hyung added. I just nodded in response.

Y/n POV

Today is a good day, i can dance properly now. Maybe because my mind is clear now and i also shared my problems to Han last night.

"Good job y/n keep it up" Youngtae seongsaenim complimented me making me really happy.

"Okay everyone next week will be the last week, i hope all of you will be able to do well. You may go now"

"Y/n let's go to subway i wanna eat there" Yuri said. "Can i join to?" Meiji unnie asked. "I wanna join to" Hyoyeon unnie pouted. "Let's all go together"

The four of us are now eating at the sub way. "Subway's sandwich is the best, it's so goooood" Yuri said while eating her sandwich. "Yuri don't speak when your mouth is full aish this kid" Hyoyeon unnie said making me laugh.

"No ones gonna take you're food Yuri eat slowly" Meiji unnie added.

"Y/n you're friend with Han sunbaenim right? Can i have a favor?" Meiji unnie said.

"Uhmm yeah sure what is it?"

"Can you introduce me to him?i want to be friends to him if its possible"

"Hmm okay i'll try" i smiled.

"I have a secret, this is just for the four of us okay? I actually have a crush on Han sunbaenim" i don't know how to react, i mean it's normal but i don't know.

"But who doesnt ㅋㅋㅋ but okay no one will know except for the four of us" Hyoyeon unnie said and Yuri nodded.

I also gave Meiji unnie a small smile and nodded.

"Thank you y/n"

"You're welcome unnie"

A/N
So i wont be able to update bcs of online classes:') but i'll still try to update if i have time, thank you for reading:>