Chapter 3

Author's POV

The day of the audition.

" yuri wake up! we need to practice!!" Y/n said shouting.

It's already the day of the audition, they still need to practice ofcourse just to make sure they will not make any mistakes later.

"Hey wake up arghh!! " y/n said still shouting. "I'm awake now stop shouting" Yuri said rubbing her eyes.

They both did their morning routines and practiced. They also prepared the things that they're gonna bring later for the audition like water, some snacks, usb and stuffs.

"Y/n i'm hungry, we didnt eat breakfast earlier" Yuri said rubbing her tummy.

"I don't want to cook, let's just order some food" y/n said.

They ordered food and after eating, they take a bath and wore their audition outfits.

"Y/n don't forget the the things you need" Yuri said to y/n. Y/n nodded and start checking if all of her things that she needed is in her backpack already.

The audition starts at 2pm, they came to jyp's building at 1:30pm. The two seems nervous while entering the building, they also saw people waiting in the line. The two both sat down and patiently waited  to start.

"Please give your forms here thank you" one of the staffs said. The other contestants gave their forms and so are the two.

"Okay everyone the audition is about to start, the three trainers here will be the judge, also we have two special person that will watch you perform. There in that room watching you, but there's nothing to be nervous about. We will call you one by one,goodluck everyone." the staff anounced.

The other contestants seems so nervous, Yuri is a bit nervous too, but
y/n remained calmed. "Y/n who do you think the is two special person?i'm nervous " Yuri asked y/n "i don't have a clue, but you don't need to be nervous everythings gonna be alright" y/n said with a small smile in her face.

"Everyone i'm the vocal trainer, Kang Bae. For all of the contestants i hope you all do your best. For those who just join here to see their idols you may quit" the vocal teacher said with charismatic looks.  "What we need is a person who is talented, not someone who just came here to see their idols" she added.

"Anyways, goodluck to all of you let's start the audition" Kang bae said.

They start calling out number of contestants starting from one. Some were really nervous that they forgot the lyrics, and some forgot the choreo. The trainers looks disapointed.

"Okay next,uhm number 23" the staff said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is
  Park meiji" Meiji said "okay Park meiji you may start" the vocal trainer said.

That girl Park meiji is the first one who doesnt have mistakes on her performance, the trainers were able to smile now because of her performance, she is also pretty and fit.

"That was great! You kinda lack in some parts but it was great" the vocal teacher commented.

The number 27 which is Min hyoyeon also did great so as number 34, Kim soyoung.

Yuri's number is 37 and she was the next one to perform. "Yuri you can do it okay fighting!! " y/n said cheering her up.

"Next, number 37" the staff called,  Y/n just give her friend a smile.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, my n-name is Seo yuri" Yuri said stuttering.

"She looks so nervous, i bet she's gonna messed up her performance" "i think so too" the girls beside Y/n said.