Chapter 11

Hyunjin's POV

I badly want to eat lunch with y/n, too bad i have check up today. My head hurts a lot these days, Chan hyung said it's better to go for a check up.

The doctor said it is because of stress, she said i shouldn't stress myself and rest.

I don't want to go to the dorm yet, i'll just go to the mall near here. Im in the department store having window shopping, there are fans that recognize me but did not approach me. I wanna but this,this,this and this but come to think of it Chan hyung have this, Jeongin have this and Minho hyung have this i'll just borrow theirs.

I'm thirsty i'm going to buy some ice Americano near the arcade their coffee is good. I suddenly remembered y/n, she likes americano too.

"AAAAAA!!" The guy screamed while his hand is being twisted by a girl..... wait is that y/n? Y/n stop holding the guy's hand, the guy then stand up looks like he is going to hurt y/n.

"Try to lay a hand on her, i'll be the one to fight you" in a bliss of eye im holding the wrist of the guy who was supposed to hit
y/n. I tigtened my grip on his wrist as i glare at him.

"Yah! Who are you?" He glared back at me. "Let go of my Hand!!" He shouted. "Why would i?you jerk!" My hand almost land on his face if it wasn't for y/n. "Hyunjin don't you're and idol, the security is coming let them handle it" she gave me an assuring smile that makes me calm. I put my hand down and the security guards came.

"Why do you keep coming back? You'll end up in jail this time" the guard said. "Wait, it is not the first time?" I asked. "Yeah i think this is the 5th time? He's harassing girls but they always let it pass that's why he doesn't end up in jail" "Please make sure he can't do it again" the guard nodded and leaved with the jerk.

I faced y/n and cupped her face. "Y/n are you okay?did he hurt you?" I asked worriedly. She hold my hand and put it down " i'm okay Hyunjin no need to worry" "you sure?" "Yeah yeah i'm sure" she answered. "Move a little we're to close, you don't want to have a dating scandal don't you?" She giggled. "I don't mind if it's you" "what?" Shit that came out loudly. "Uh I'm asking where are you going?" Nice Hyunjin i hope she didn't hear that. "Cafe" she simply answered. "I'm going there too let's go together"

To be honest i really don't mind if i have a dating scandal as long as it's you y/n. If only she's not a trainee and i'm not an idol.

Y/N POV

"I don't mind if it's you"

Did i heard it right?maybe i just misheard it. "What?" I asked. "Uh i'm asking where are you going" he answered. See i just misheard it, aish y/n you and your thoughts.

"What's yours?" "Cookies and cream frappe and chocolate chip cookies" he nodded and take our orders. "Your not drinking iced americano anymore?" "I still drink it, i'm just trying new things."

"Ah by the way this is my treat" i insist."all of a sudden?" "You treated me last time even though i didn't do a good job so this is my treat and let just say it's my thank for helping me earlier" i stated. " i only stop him from hitting you though, and i bet that even i'm not there you can stop by yourself" "aish just accept my treat" "okay okay" he giggled.

"Wow look at you eating cookies when you just ate lunch earlier" "woah how did you know?" "Han told me, i was supposed to come with you but i have a check up today" he stated. "then let's eat lunch nextime, the four of us that will be nice" "hmm i like that"

"Are you going home now?" He asked. "Yes how about you?" "I am too, let's go i'll walk you home" i shook my head. "I can go home by myself you know" "don't be stubborn, let's go" he dragged me.

"The start of the survival show is near are you practicing hard?" He asked breaking the silence. "Ofcourse i'm doing better now" i answered. " i'll always support you, you have to debut okay?" "I will debut" i said confidently and he smiled at me. "I like that confidence of yours"

1 week later

"Congrats everyone you all did a good job" pdnim said. We all clap and start wrapping up. We just finished the photo shoot and tommorow is the start of the survival show, i hope everyone will do well. After that one month a lot of us are really improving.

"Y/n your picture came out really nice" Yuri complimented me making me shy. "But yours is good to you look really pretty" "i already know that y/n, tell me something i don't know" she flipped her hair confidently. "Why did i say that" i looked at her in dissapointment making her laugh.

"By the way y/n how about your part time job?" Yuri asked. "I already fixed it i'll only work at weekdays" i answered. Tommorow is another new day and i'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Im on a hellavator~

"Hello Yuri ah" i'm still sleepy.

"THEY ALREADY POSTED THE PICTURES IN INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER!!" With that shout i think im not sleepy anymore.

I looked at twitter and i saw that our pictures is already posted. It all came out nicely, i'm also shocked that because of Meiji unnie's visual. Hyoyeon unnie too, they are all pretty. I look at my pictures and looked at the comments.

'She's cute'
'Woah she's a rapper? She doesn't look a rapper at all she's cute'
'Okay i have deciced who am i going to support'
'Fighting Lee y/n'

My lips curved up, i didn't expect that i will recieve such good comments. But i'm kinda confused that some of the comments say i looked fammiliar.

'Why does she looks fammiliar'
'i think i've seen her before'
'Is she the one with Hyunjin?'

Huh?Hyunjin?i'm so confused.