Chapter 20

"I–I need to go", I hate that I sounded like I was whimpering but I needed some fresh air.

"Eris!" Randy called after me. I quickly ran out. I kept running and I didn't stop when I reached the woods. I kept running until I realized I was in the spot.

This is the place where ninja and I had our first fight, I thought.

I sighed. I don't want to go but that doesn't mean I don't have to. I have to find my way as a goddess which is what I wanted to do before I came here. The thought of everyone treating me like a monster made me feel...a sense of anger.

Not being able to control myself anymore I punched a rock and not surprising anyone it broke into pieces.

"Hey...you know you shouldn't draw attention to yourself...not very smart", I turned around to see the Ninja.

"Funny because I've only known you for a couple of days and I already how capable you are of doing something even more idiotic", I replied with a comeback.

He must have been blushing when he scratched the back of his head.

I chuckled at the fact that I got to him.

I sat down on a tree log, Ninja joined me. "So would you like telling me what Olympus was–er IS like?"

I looked up at him and sighed. "Olympus was a utopia for immortals, not only were there Gods and Goddesses but there were other creatures like nymphs, they're kinda like those creatures you call mermaids but their skins are blue and green and they have legs. There's minotaurs, Satuars, centaurs and Medusa".

"Who?" Ninja clearly looked puzzled but I gotta be honest, he looks adorable when he's dress as the hero of this town.

"Medusa is a woman with snakes for hair and she can turn any living creature to stone just by looking at them", I explained.

"Oh...uh...that sounds interesting and NOT terrifying at all".

I started laughing at what he said.

"Thanks Ra–Ninja...not many people back home try to make me feel better", I looked into his eyes. So deep and full of hope, something I could never grasp...until I met him.

"Hey if you decide to stay we could save the town all the time and I could teach you how to play grave puncher and you can even–", I kissed him on the cheek to stop him from talking. When I leaned back he just looked at me with a blank face expression. I couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean–", I must not have noticed him take his mask off because he took me by crashing his lips onto mine.

I didn't know what to do because my brain stopped working. Then it went back to normal when I kissed him back. I have never felt this feeling before. Like I want to keep kissing him until the world ends.

He pulled away and I was breathing heavily. Our heads were against each other but our eyes were still closed.

"Heh...I'd like to go back to the nomicon and tell first ninja about how I kissed a drop dead gorgeous goddess".

I was about to ask what he was talking about but then something clicked in my head. Go back...go back.

"Oh Gods!" I stood up quickly and Randy was just sitting down wondering what was wrong.

I turned to him. "I have an idea".

"About staying?" Randy got up looking excited.

"No...about how to stop Circe, I need to see Sfiga!" I ran as fast as I could to the exact same way I came to the spot in the first place.