Chapter 7

A/N:Ok so Eris has been narrating the entire story so far but now I'm going to let Randy narrate this chapter just to see his point of view on things.

I woke up in my bedroom. This was confusing because I was sure that I was at school. The last thing I remember was fighting a robot.

When I was getting up I noticed Eris standing on the other side of the room.

Eris turned around and came to hug me. "The antidote worked", that was all she said when she was hugging me.

"What?"I questioned having no idea what she was talking about.

She sighed and sat next to me and explained everything.

"Wait wait...so I was stung in the back by a giant scorpion?"

"Yes", she answered.

"And you turned back to your real self and saved me?"

"Yes".

I was still trying to process one thing.

"Since when do you have a giant scorpion as your pet?!"

"I'm a goddess Randy...Scorpio is just the tip of the iceberg of my 'usual' life.

"Where's my suit?" I realized that I didn't have my suit on me.

Eris pointed to the table. "I needed to take the suit off so I could rub the antidote on your skin".

I was about to ask one more question when...

"Don't worry...I didn't strip you naked and violate you. I just needed to take your jacket off and that was all".

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Although it was tempting to see you under your clothes then tell you just to get you back for this morning".

"Don't remind me..." I didn't want to remember what happend earlier this morning.

"Cunningham! Where is he?" Howard just barged into my room and demanding Eris to tell him where I was.

"I'm right here buddy", I waved signalling him about where I was.

"Ahh! What happend? I tried to follow her when she kidnapped you and-"

"I DIDN'T kidnap Randy! I had to take him to his home so I could create an antidote for the poison that was about to reach his brain!" Eris interrupted.

"Wait what!" Howard and I say in unison.

"Yes...if I didn't find a cure for you...you would've died".

My jaw dropped after what she just said.

"She walked to the window. "Someone's sending monsters to attack your town. We have to get to the bottom of this. Know anyone who's out to destroy you?" Eris asked me.

"Well there's Mcfist...".

"There is no mortal who can control creatures from Olympus".

"Well we have to find out who..." Randy walked up to me and stood next to me.