A/n

Author(me):.....

Little Brother:.... Sis? What's wrong? And why the heck are you just staring at the computer? Don't you have class?

Author(me): *mumbles*

Little Brother: Huh?

Author(me):*dramatic sniff and points at the screen*

Little Brother: ????*looks at screen*!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author(me):.... 1k........ views?????...... This is obviously fake so imma stop being dramatic UvU

Little Brother:..... that's real

Author(me): huh? No that's fake wat u mean it's real?? Must be some kind of glitch or somethin'

Little Brother:I-..... There isn't- I don't think wattpad ever have glitches. This IS real.

Author(me): No it ain't. It CAN'T be real.

Little Brother: Shut up with that negativity it IS REAL.

Author(me): Holy shiz- ok ok ok ok it's real. Happy?

Little Brother: Yes.

(time skip)

Sorry for the useless a/n but thank you guys for reading my disgusting story-*Sees Little Brother glaring at me* I- I mean uh.... STORY!! Thank you for reading my story..... wait a minute that sentence make no sense..... nvm let Hosung do the speaking I suck at this.

Little Brother: Ok.... Thank you guys for the 1k!

Author(me): I JUST SAID THAT* Shut it. *

Author(me):*mumbles* ok* 

Anyways. We will do our best to give you pleasure- *

Author(me): I- nvm

*..... give you pleasur-*

author(me): stope saying that

*... DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THE TALKING PART OR WHAT?!?*

Author(me): woah ok ok... sorry

*.. *sigh*ok. We will do our best to make you SATISFIED*happy now?* reading our book. Thank you again! Also sorry for now making a new year's special. If you guys want we can always make a late New Years special for you. Anyways bye!

(behind the camera we see the Author sipping tea till she realize she's on camera)

Author(me): Uh.......

I-........... *awkwardly sips tea* Uh..... hi?????? Shiz this is awkward....... Bye bye??? *Little Brother laughing in the background* Oh shut up! It ain't my fault it's this awkward!*Little Brother starts to die in laughter*.... I-..... STOP IT IMMA LAUGH TO XD *Little Brother(dang it's weird to constantly said the word 'Little Brother' imma have to think of a nickname for him) starts to cry while laughing* Holy shiz you're dying'........

(time skip to Little Brother found dead on the floor from laughing)

SOMEONE CALL 911 AND TELL THEM MY BROTHER IS DEAD FROM LAUGHING!-

(camera cuts off)

(bye bye readers and happy late new year! 2020 was really hard from the pandemic. Let's stick together and stay strong and prepared for whatever will come in 2021! Stay safe dear readers! Wear a mask, wash your hands,*for 30 seconds or if you want to be really cautious wash your hands for a whole 1 hour*, and stay safe with you and your love ones. Bye dear readers and once again thank you for 1k views!)