Chapter 13: Another damn meeting about Y/n

I'M ALIVE

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA-

Ok. Sorry if you guys were waiting for a long time. Anyways here is the UPDATE. Hope you guys aren't that mad at me for not updating more than a month- ANYWAYS yeah. Uh... enjoy(sorry if the chapter is a bit short)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error's pov. (I'm not going to make him sound glitchy so you guys can understand what he's saying AND also because I'm to damn lazy to go back and forth making his voice glitchy-)

THAT FUNKING SQUID. He funking thought that he can have Y/n all to himself huh?! Tch.

I kept on playing with my strings thinking of how to kill squid and at the same time ditch Nightmare. I then heard a loud knock at the door. "ERROR! INK WANTS ME TO TELL YOU THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER MEETING HELD IN THE LIBRARY. MWEHEHE!" I sighed as I heard Blue's footsteps fade away as he walks downstairs. I got up and teleported to the library only to see all the glitches there. Ink took notice of me and said, "Ah Error! You came here quick! Take a seat anywhere." That fucking squid. I used my strings to make a hammock on the corner of the room that was near the group. As I sat down Squid started talking.

Squid- I mean... Ink's pov.

Since everyone was present here I started to speak. "We are going to talk about Y/n again! Now I've seen that almost every one of you seem to take a liking towards her!" Some Sanses mumbled as others blushed. I gave a tiny glare to everyone as I was filled with jealousy. I then cleared my voice to get everyone's attention and said, "Since all of you like her I'm just going to say... We are going to have a competition!" Everyone looked at me in surprise. Dream then spoke up, "What do you mean a contest?" I then responded, "Well... Since Valentines day is coming up, all of us will have to make up a plan. If anyone's plan succeed in making Y/n impressed they can have Y/n all to themselves!" Every Sanses then started to murmur again. "Any questions?" Error then sat up from his hammock and said, "I don't have any questions but I do have something to say. May I?" I nodded as I gestured him to come next to me in front of the crowed to let him share what he needs to share. He teleported next to me and cleared his voice. "Ahem-....." He then turned to look at me then to the crowd. "Ink..... INK WENT OUT WITH Y/N WHILE ALL OF US WERE ASLEEP." 

Author's pov.

"WHAT" Every sanses said in surprise, anger, and jealousy. Ink stuttered as he said, "U-uh... w-well y-you see... uh.... BYE!" Ink then ran out the library door as everyone chased after him. Error laughed like a f*cking psychopath as poor Classic was almost trampled on(Classic was sleeping on the floor and woke up startled trying to avoid being squashed by a thousand of running.... feet?). Luckily Nightmare lifted Classic up with his tentacle so Classic won't die. Nightmare then threw Classic at a nearest couch saying, "YEET" at the same time. Nightmare then started running after the others chasing Ink. 

Ink spotted Y/n and ran to hide behind her. "Y/n! Help! The others are trying to kill me!""Wtf.." Was all Y/n could say. Everyone who was chasing after Ink then tripped onto the floor toppling like dominoes. 

Y/n's pov.

"What the funk happen to you guys? You all look like you're being chased by a ghost or somthin'." Everyone then started talking at the same time. I'm too tired for this sh*t. It's only 9 in the morning damnit. Ignoring everyone I then detached myself from Ink as I slowly slid to the floor face down and just laid there quietly. Everyone shut up and started to stare at me confused and worried for my mental health. I then slowly sat back up as I teleported Jae and Chang at my place but unlucky me, I forgot that Chun was teaching Chang how to throw a knife and this happened-