Chapter 2-Who are you?

Y/n's pov.

"zzzzzzzzz.... Mmmm... Hot sauce... yum.... zzzzzzzz...." "Y/n? Y/n! Wake up you lazy bones!" "Huhh? Paps? zzzz.... I thought you were dead... zzz...(oo.. there's a hint right there... actually... I think some of you might know what your secret is already ; - ;).""I-I uh... ok that's it Imma use force now." "*inhale* Y/N WAKE THE F*CK UP!" Ah shit my ear! Dammit. I opened my eyes to see myself tied up with a rope, and the others were tied up together..... wait... I can just burn these rope down... or teleport... teleport it is then. I teleported out of the rope and went to free Dove and the others... Wait.... my brothers are ghost... they could of went through the rope... shit... logic makes things confusing. As I freed Dove I looked around. Seems like we're in a basement. I then heard voices from upstairs. "I wonder what au they're from." "MWEH! DO YOU THINK WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM(you already know who this is)?""I dunno Blue... this seems pretty.. Sansational.""MWEH!"

I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I pulled Dove and the rest behind me. A skeleton with ink smudged on his face came down only to see me emotionlessly looking at him while the others were freaking out and dove was hanging on to my arm. "Oh! Uh... Hello!" An edgy skeleton busted in cutting the ink skeleton off. "Alright! Cut this shit! Who the fuck are you!?!""I.. my n-name is Eun-ju." Dove replied. "Tch. What kind of person would have a name like that? But it suits a person who's fucking weak like you." ... Tf did this pile of bones say? I took my pill without anyone noticing(it's a pill that will take away your fear of touch for a while) and slammed the edgy skeleton to the ground.

This is how you look right now

....I uh.... ignore the blush, the smile, and the words. Imagine you looking down at the edgy skeleton like that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edge's pov. 

The human slammed me down. Arg damn! For a weak human like her she's awfully strong! I looked up to face Ink. I mouthed the words 'help me'. Dammit Imma kill you Ink! He looked at me with a stupid grin on his face trying not to laugh. The human then took off her mask and.... goodness... She looks like a fucking psychopath! She then talked. "Say that again and I'll break you bones into little pieces." I froze at the thought of that.

Back to Your pov.

"Y/n! No need to threaten him like that!" I looked at Dove. "But... he,""Sorry sis! But I agree with Eun-ju!" Chang said. ".....""Y/n.. if you don't apologize then I won't give you any pets!""MMmmmm....Fine..." I looked at the edgy skeleton and said, "I'm sorry but if you dare say anything rude I won't hesitate to kill you.""Y/n!""Ah shit.. fine.. Sorry." I looked at Dove and gave her a pleading look. She then sigh and motioned me to come. I perked up and went towards her and sat down. I purred at her touch as she scratched me behind my ears. 

"Well uh.... That happened," the ink boy said awkwardly. I gave him a deadpanned look as he sweat dropped. "U-uh... follow me please." He then lead us upstairs only for us to meet a lot of skeletons. "Uh... Well.. Lets introduce ourselves to each other! Starting with you guys!""Well... my name is Jae-hyun. You can call me Jae.""Name's Chun-hyun. Call me Chun.""Chang-hyun but you can call me Chang! Also, do you have a kitchen?" The inky boy pointed to the direction of the kitchen. Chang then ran towards it. "W-well.. uh.. anyways! My name is Eun-ju!" Finally everyone's attention went towards me. "Call me Y/n." I said with a blank expression. "Well uh... anyone has any questions for them?" Replying back I said, "We ain't in a fucking school bud. Hurry up with this stupid introduction." Eun-ju looked at me. "Y/n! Don't be rude!""Alright alright." I responded.