Chapter 5-The Plan In Action

I woke up to see that I woke up in 6am.... Oh well... I woke up in 2am before so.... eh. Doesn't matter. I rolled onto my side only to see Dove's face 3 inches apart from mine. I blushed as I quickly rolled onto my other side to see Blueberry slightly drooling leaving a light blue spot on his pillow. I sat up and reached my hand under my blind(you never take your mask of from your eyes so it's rare for people to see you without your mask)and rubbed my temples. I sat there in silence till Horror woke up and looked around till his eye....um... sockets..? Met mine. I gave him a fake smile. He looked at me hungryly. I dropped my fake smile and sighed as I motioned him to lead me to the kitchen. We stood up quietly as he led me to the kitchen. He sat down as I pulled out a pan and started making this.

 He sat down as I pulled out a pan and started making this

"Hey Horror. Mind if you can give me some helping hand here?" Horror nodded and grudgingly walked to the kitchen. His eyes widened when he smelled the food. He then grabs two of the bowls and started comparing which had the most rice. I rolled my eyes through my blind(I think that's what you call the clothing that covers your eyes)and balanced one bowl on my head and three bowls on each of my arms. I set it down only to see Horror hogging both the bowls drooling. I chopped his skull and said, "No." He growled and pouted as I took the bowl and set it in-front of the person's chair. I then heard footsteps coming to the door. The door then burst open and all I saw was a blue blur coming at me in full speed. Blue then jumped on me as I fell down. "WOWIE! YOU WOKE UP EARLIER THAN ME HUMAN!"Dance came through the door only to see me being strangled by Blueberry. He snorted and took a picture, and then sat down.

Horror's pov.

I WANT TO EAT NOW!(Jesus Horror be patient!)

Your pov.

After I managed to get Blue off of me Ink came through the door. "Wow! Such heavenly smell!"He looked at me and smiled, but I can tell, that was fake. I just shrugged as Ink's smile grew thin. I sat down and started waiting for the others to come down. "WHILE WE WAIT WHY DON'T WE ASK EACH OTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT OURSELVES!"Ink smiled. "Sure Blue that's a great idea!" Blue turned to me. "Y/N! TELL US ABOUT YOU!" I sweat dropped. "Can I go last?" Blue looked disappointed but brightened up and said, "OK! DANCE! YOU GO FIRST!" Dance groaned as I snickered at him. 

He gave me a glare and said, "My name is dance and I come from dancetale," He said bluntly. Blue looked lost. "Well! My name is Ink and I love to paint!""I called that." I said with a smirk. Ink looked at me annoyed and continued. "I am also the creator of the Aus!" Horror was too busy dying waiting to eat his food, so everyone turned to me. I was about to speak till I felt a hand on my shoulder. I shrieked as I started panicking and passed out.

I woke up and saw Blue crying next to my side and Dream was panicking as Classic... well... he was sleeping. The rest of the sanses except for the bad sanses, Dance, Geno, Reaper, and Ink were panicking. Horror was trying to cut my head off while Dove was holding him back. I sat up. "What the heck is wrong with all of you? Did someone die?" Everyone looked at me either in surprise or in unamused expression. Blue stated hugging me to death as I passed out again.

Blue:NOOOOOOOoOOOOoooo I KILLED HER!!!!

Everyone:(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) ಠ_ಠ

(つ◉益◉)つ

(Anyways, After they all ate)

I went outside for a walk in the woods but unknown to me, someone followed me out.

Blue's pov.

I can't believe I'm stalking Y/n! Ink said that it was just for observation but I feel like it's more of stalking instead! I followed Y/n into the woods as she sat in the middle of the echo flowers. I hid behind the trees as Y/n just sat there gently patting the echo flowers. I was about to go back to report to prove to Ink that Y/n isn't a threat but then I heard a beautiful voice coming from Y/n. She started softly singing.

Lyrics-

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging treeAre you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree 

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope
Side by side with me
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee

Y/n stopped before ending the song.

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree...

Her voice was beautiful but I frowned. Why sing such a sad song? I stepped back but only to step on a stick. Y/n's head snapped up and looked at my direction. I quickly teleported back to the mansion before she went to investigate where the sound came from. I frowned and went to report what happened to Ink. 

Author's pov.

But what Y/n and Blue didn't know was, Blue wasn't the only one spying on Y/n. A figure dashed into the woods without tracing any sound, and that was that.