An early Christmas Special

"THE AUTHOR FINALLY MADE AN UPDATE!!!" Shouted Blue as he jumped up and down.

"Stretch do something about your brother. It's 4 in the morning right now dammit." Red grumbled rubbing his eyes sleepily as he leaned again the door to his room. "Stretch?"

Stretch gave no response as quiet snores came from his room. 

"What's going on?" Ink murmured.

"THE AUTHOR FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS UPDATE!" Blue shouted once again as he ran in circles.

"It's December 1st. Why the hell did she decide to make a update now?" "DON'T KNOW, BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE GET TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS EARLY!!!!!!"

"This is f*cking stupid." Red said as he went back into his room. Ink chuckled nervously. "Hey Blue go back to sleep. We can gather everyone once they're all awake." "Oh.. OK!" Blue responded happily as he went downstairs heading to the kitchen. "Blue? Uhh... That's not where your room is you know-" In called out. Blue then came out of the kitchen with two pans.

"Blue what the heck are you-""WAKE UP EVERYONE! THE AUTHOR FINALLY GOT HER LAZY BUTT UP AND MADE A UPDATE TODAY!!!" Blue shouted as he clashed the pans together ringing everyone's non existing ears. 

(Author: *Sneeze*Did I get a cold or something?)

Slamming the door open, Y/n got out of her room with a greatly annoyed look on their face. "The author finally decided to update huh. How long have we been in a coma? A year?"

(Author: A year? I think less than a year perhaps.)

"...."

(Author:....)

(Author: I don't know how long I haven't uploaded on this story but I apologize.)

"Yeah you better be sorry. I remembered you were about to discontinue this story but then you changed your mind."

(Readers: WHAT?!)

(Author: Ummm... YEAH ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY)

"Well let's decorate the house shall we?" Y/n said to no one in particular as she smiled.

Blue who has sharp sense of hearing, ran to Y/n in excitement.  "OOO CAN I HELP?" "Of course. Just make sure not to break something-*Crash*"

(Author: Sorry. Accidentally dropped an ornament.... Yeah I should clean that up. Continue)

"OH BOY I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DECORATE THIS HOUSE!" Blue says as he ran around with the box full of decorations.

"Well this is going to be a very special and funny Christmas indeed." Y/n sighed as she walked away.

Aaaaannd that is the end! No worries it's going to be continued. 

I apologize for not uploading for a long time. Honestly I've lost some motivations for this story but I have decided to continue it. 

Hope you enjoyed and Bye!