Chapter 7- The Flirt and the Parasite

Joy's pov.

"MISS JOY? MAY WE SEE PICTURES OF Y/N?" Blue asked me. I smiled warmly at Blue and responded, "Sure Blue." I then took out photos of Y/n from my pocket.

(I deleted one of the drawing I drew cuz like... I hate my art-)

(Also sorry if the picture is small)

Author's pov.

Everyone blushed when they saw Y/n's picture.

(Eun-ju is the blond one that's talking to you

(Eun-ju is the blond one that's talking to you. Sorry again if the drawing's small. Edit: Ignore the stomach I made your stomach look weird-...including the swim suit-)

"Holy shit she has a fucking six pack." Edge said while drooling. Ink and Classic laughed at Gem buried into the sand. Ink.. well he uh... smiled a bit. Anyways. Time to show them a sad pic.

(Edit: That's my oc and I imagine you as a sans looking like that when you get slashed in the chest

(Edit: That's my oc and I imagine you as a sans looking like that when you get slashed in the chest...actually when I have time imma change the drawing I don't really like it-)

I looked at everyone's faces and.. Well... lets just say it was hilarious.

Stretch's pov.

I knew she went through resets but I didn't think she had a permanent slash mark on her chest! Goodness, she has to stop hiding secrets from me. It's starting to get me worried for her. I was calming Blue down because he looked like he was about to cry. I looked at Classic only to see his void eyes. I looked at Ink and saw the look of surprise and.....guilt? Anyway, yeah. I wonder when Y/n will be back from her nature walk. *SLAM* Welp... She's back.

Author's pov.

Everyone looked at the door in surprise to see Y/n dragging a familiar skeleton. One flirty and the other, the parasite. "You! What the funk are you two doing here?!" Red shouted pointing at the two skeletons that Y/n dragged with her. "Brah, no swearing in my christian minecraft server." "Don't give me that shi-." Y/n cut Edge off and said, "Can I keep these two?" Nightmare then responded, "Why the fuck did you bring these two idiots here and how did you even meet them?" "Well... that's a long story. You see-"

Flashback

Y/n's pov.

I was trying to investigate the noise but it seems like no one was there so I sat back down. I then heard rustle from the bushes so I went toward it cautiously only to find a family of rabbits in there. "Whew. Nothing but just a family of rabbit." I then caught a dark figure hiding behind the tree. I threw my dagger at the tree only to here the figure shriek. I walked towards the figure only to see a skeleton with showing clothes. "Well hey there sweetheart~""Um.. hey? What were you doing hiding behind this tree?" The skeleton hesitated before say, "I was walking in the woods only to hear singing so I came here to listen to your voice. I'm Sorry!" 

I looked at the skeleton in surprise, but then answered, "You know, you don't have to hide. You can just come sit next to me and listen." The skeleton looked at me in surprise. "But... Don't you think of me as disgusting? Pathetic?" Ok. This dude definitely has depression. Thank goodness I took my pill. I hold his hand in mine and said, "I don't think any of that towards you. Sure I kind of find it a bit disturbing of your clothes but... I... won't mind your presence with me." The skeleton looked at me with surprise, happiness, and joy. He had tears in his eyes... I'm mean eye socket! "Lust!" "Huh?" "My name is Lust." What kind of parent.. never mind. "Call me Y/n." "That's beautiful." A purple hue came across his face and he quickly said, "I MEAN! That's a beautiful name!" "Ha... thanks."

Time skip

We were walking in the woods, till I felt a person other than Lust's presence. "And that's why my name is Lu-"Shh" I said putting my finger to his mouth. Lust froze as I stood still. I then quickly turned around and threw my dagger to the person, hitting the tip of the person's shirt pinning them to the nearest tree because of the force I put in throwing the dagger. "Brah, that wasn't so rad of you brah." "Wait! I recognize that voice!" Lust said as he ran towards the figure. "Fresh!" Fresh who? "Yo Yo Yo mah broski. How's it going my brah?" "Oh Fresh I thought I lost you!" "Yah, sorry brah. I got distracted by a person singing so I went to find who it was." Lust then told him it was me who was singing. "Well nice to meet you my broski." "Nice to meet you too." I looked up at the sky only to see it was getting dark. I looked at them and asked, "Do you guys have a place to stay?" Both looked at each other and then answered, "We used to live in the Au mansion but they kicked us out.".... Yah know what fuck this, Imma take them back to the place whether the sanses like it or not! I dragged them by their clothes and walked to the direction of the mansion. They didn't say anything cause they were too confused.

End Of Flashback

"And that's how I met them and brought them here." Edge was mad while Dream spoke up, "They can stay here!" "WHAT?!?!" Everyone except for Stretch, Classic, Dove and my brothers said. "I mean... I kind of feel bad kicking them out. They're a sans too you know!" The sanses grumbled as they all agreed on letting Lust and Fresh stay. Lust then hugged me from behind. The sanses either tensed or looked surprise of what he did. He then whispered, 'Thank you' in my ear. I smiled a bit and hugged back. I then started to feel a bit uncomfortable because my pills were wearing off. "I uh... I think my pills are wearing off so.. can you let me go?" "Pills?" "Ah yeah! Now let me eat it so I won't panic, BYE!" I said as I ran to the bathroom to find my pills. I was already Hypervating and glitches was surrounding me. I took my pill and sighed. I went to the bed and layed down thinking about today. I got sleepy so I slowly closed my eye and slept.