Chapter 16: Dream? Or Reality?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.*....*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*You open your eyes.... and you see that you're in a dark room with the alternate versions of you...*

*You look to your left to see a dark hallway that seems to never end..... You look to your right to see some sort of machine..*

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Classic wakes up as he looks around in panic..*

.

.

.

.

.

.

*He turns around only to see you...*

.

.

.

"Red? Why... Do you know where we are?"

"No... What the hell do are you asking me?"

*You said, annoyed and equally confused as Classic*

"Well... I don't know.. maybe because the rest of us are knocked out?"

*Classic says a bit annoyed as he points at the pile of sanses on the floor knocked out.*

"I-"

*click*

".....!"

*You looked to your left at the dark hallway, where the sound comes from..."

'Do you want to go to where the sound came from?'

*yes*

*no*

'If you picked no then continue with the story....'

'If you picked yes then go to this link to the separate document' 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VOLj-p_XbXIV9vfosBLjHG9bgLLMJRp8yhdxat3RRvQ/edit?usp=sharing

'If you picked no'

*You just decided to stick with the original sans as both of you kept your guard up*

*One by one the sanses woke up*

"HUH? GUYS WHERE ARE WE?"

*Blue asked in confusion*

*You said nothing as Classic talked to everyone about the situation*

*Nightmare groans in annoyance as he looks around and spots the strange machine*

*He walks to the machine to get a closer look*

"Hey... there's a note on this machine..."

*Do you wish to go to see the note?*

*Yes*

*No*

'If you chose no then sorry... an error occurred.. your only choice is to pick yes'

*You went to the machine so see the note that Nightmare claims to see*

*Note: This machine can teleport or transport a living being from another universe to this universe. Unfortunately, this machine is still currently in the making. What's concerning is that, this machine teleports random people to this nightmare of a dimension. The machine somehow activates on it's own... or... could this machine be activated by.. someone?*

*The note sends shivers down your spine*

*You including the others, then decided to explore the room all of you were in*

*You then heard someone scratching on the wall*

*Everyone turned to look at the dark hallways in alarm*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Dream shoots his arrow at the dark hallway to at least bring some light*

*As the arrow shot through the hallway, there you all saw....*

*Dark horrifying monsters.... some that had one eye in the middle of their head... some had  ribs sticking out of their skin... some had one eye either on the left or the right side of their face... some had no eyes and only had a mouth full of razor sharp teeth...and most of them had blood all over their body....*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'How were you going to survive?'