I'm Sorry..(Chapter 18(?))

Author: I'm sorry but I am not going to continue the Christmas special- AcK

Blue pulled on the author's ear as a shadow covered his eyes. "You..."

Author: U-uhh... Yes?

"You ditched this story for how long... a year?"

Author: Actually I believe it was less than a year- OW

"Continue the Christmas special or I will make you suffer, stuffing these glittery tacos down your f*cking throat till you choke and die. I'll bury you six feet under and let the worms crawl in and out of your eye and then I'll pull you out of the ground and-""WOAH WOAH MAKE THIS KID FRIENDLY." Ink said quickly before Blue could say anymore gruesome details. "Yes Blue. What in the world happen to your innocence? Also did you just admit how bad your tacos are?" Dream said as he whispered the last part. As Dream was about to continue talking, Blue gave both of his friends a look. And boy, if looks can kill then both Dream and Ink would of fell on the floor dead. 

Author: 👁💧👄💧👁 Dear Lord help my poor unfortunate soul. I am being held hostage by this crazy child.

"I suggest to you to change the title to a 'Late Christmas Special." Blue said as his bright smile came back.

Author nodded so fast that Ink and Dream could of sworn that the author's head was going to pop off. Blue then skipped away as Y/n who was watching the whole scene went to the Author and gave them a little hug.

Sike b*tch. Ain't no one gonna hug when corona is still going around(I don't know how to exactly spell the new virus but I hope you all stay safe!). 

So the poor Author went to a corner crying as they opened their laptop and started to work on the new late Christmas special. 

Author: *mumbles* I ain't gonna change the title. Not even if that crazy blueberry gives me that glare of his 

----------------------------------------------------

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Y/n's pov.

I laid down on the couch looking at the ceiling as I listened to the Author crying in the corner mumbling about how they won't change the title even if Blue gave her a glare.

Even though the silence was being interrupted by the Author's crying it was still peaceful. The smell of food wafted in the air as my eyes droop. 

Suddenly the door banged open as Killer ran out of the kitchen screaming about a flood. Wait... A flood? I sat up and I brought my feet down onto the floor only to feel water. Alarmed, I stood up and looked at the Author who.. some how was glued to the floor and drowning in her own tears. I looked around and spotted Horror just floating away on top of the water. Oh and a burglar was drowning...

I really wanna say, "Oh wow we were about to get robbed on Christmas.." but like.. Christmas passed so... can't really say that. I looked back at the Author again. It's amazing how the computer haven't died.. or the fact that Author hasn't died from drowning yet. 

Ink came out of the kitchen, riding on a sail boat. Yeah this mansion is pretty big now that I think of it. 

Ink's pov.

Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream~♫

Edge's Pov.

Who *hic* the hell spiked *hic* the punch?

Blue's pov.

Wait did I just admit that my tacos were bad?

......

AND THE AUTHOR CALLED ME A KID????

Y/n's pov.

...I don't think author has anymore motivation to continue this late Christmas special.

Well in that case, Merry late Christmas everyone!!

Sorry if this chapter was short but I hope y'all have a great day. Good morning or goodnight. Bye bye!

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Edit:

December 29th, 2021

Ink: WAIT WAIT WAIT

Author: What?

Ink: You know that part when I was riding on a sail boat?

Author: Ye?

Ink: Add that I was wearing a Santa beard

Author:...ok but why?

Ink: Cuz it sounds funny

Author: :/

Ink: Fine. If you ain't gonna do it, imma take your computer and write it myself >:p

Author: What? No I'm the author here not you.

Author then exits out of the room... but them being the dum*ss they were, forgot to bring their computer with them and realizing this, Ink had a evil smirk on his face.

Publish   Cancel    •••

Ink's pov.

Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream~♫

Y/n's pov.

As m̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ the majestic Ink came In the room with his ship, he was wearing a Santa beard.

ᴵⁿᵏ ʷᵘᶻ ʰᵉʳᵉ :ᵖ