Chapter 10- Y/n's Breakdown

Ink's pov.

It was the middle of the night. I was painting in my art studio. I sighed as Y/n popped up in my head. I think she's trustable but I still don't trust her. After that last human almost killed Blue I can't. I looked out at the window to see a shooting star pass by. I stared and stared. I saw one star shining brightly... That star kind of looks like Y/n-*Cries* Huh?!? I stood up as I heard quiet cryings coming from the bathroom(I forgot to mention, this mansion has a bathroom that anyone can use. It looks like this)

I ran to the bathroom and opened the door only to see

I ran to the bathroom and opened the door only to see... Y/n? To be honest the sight was a bit terrifying.

(This is how you look like)

(This was how you look but you are crying blue, purple, and red tears

(This was how you look but you are crying blue, purple, and red tears. You are in your skeleton form and your eye is glowing. I'm pretty sure you guys have seen a video that has to do with sans crying with bright glowing eyes after a nightmare and if you didn't... well... that's your problem not mine :> )

"Y/n?!?" I yelled so loud that I'm pretty sure that everyone heard, but surprisingly no one came. I ran to Y/n and lay my hand on her shoulder. Y/n flinched and widened her eyes when she saw me. She then quickly wiped her tears only letting more tears fall out. "*hick* I-Ink why a-are you here?" I felt a tiny pain in my soul when I heard her voice so broken and full of pain. I didn't know why I felt this way. What I noticed on the floor was... a mask? It had Y/n's face on it... Wait a second.. I looked at Y/n's face only to see dark eye bags under her eyes and what was even more wrong was that... Her smile that she usually wears on her face... is gone? It's like she never smiled for her whole entire life. I then realized.. She uses the mask to hide her broken self. She uses the mask to make people think she's smiling as if she wanted to show them that they don't have to worry about her... My thoughts were interrupted by the choked sobs from Y/n. My body then reacted on it's own. I hugged Y/n. Y/n stopped crying a bit. She then pushed me away and ran to the sink and started coughing out silver and red blood. I panicked as I ran to her. Black tears started streaming down Y/n's face as she looked like she was in so much pain.

Your pov.

I screamed in pain as I felt my soul was tearing apart. I had to deal with this pain every.. single...DAY(I edit this part. So, to the people who read the original sentence I used, don't be alarmed). My mask helped me hide my pain. My mask showed my face so happy while my real face... showed the true me... Broken. I started clawing my face as a flash back came into my mind.

Flashback

"Y/N WAKE UP!" I chuckled. "Sorry Paps.""IT'S OK Y/N! I'M GOING TO MY STATION TO CAPTURE A HUMAN!" I replied with an 'ok'. I went to the couch and turned on the TV. For some reason, I feel like something bad was going to happen. I teleported to Pap's puzzles and saw Pap's yelling at Frisk. I watched behind one of the trees and saw Frisk with a... knife. I ran towards them but I was too late. Frisk.. she.. s-she... she slashed the knife at Pap's head. "PAPS!" Tears ran down my skull as I saw Pap's head fall off of his body. Frisk smirked at me and ran. I froze and I picked up Pap's scarf. Pappy's head had a knife sticking out of it. I watched his head melt and turn to dust making the knife dust along with it. Tears started streaming down my face. All the monsters came out of hiding. A kid started crying. "MONSTER! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HIM?!" I was still frozen looking only at Pap's scarf.

Grilby ran to me and put his body in front of me and tried to back the crowd of monsters away. They only pushed him to the ground which angered me. Toriel tried to hit me with one of her fire balls but I dodged. "YOU IDIOT! WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU!?!" She yelled. I got a massive head ache from these people yelling. Stop... stop it... stop... STOP... STOP IT!... STOP STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!! I SAID SHUT UP!!! StOp tHIs pAIn! PlEAsE! I bEg yOU, sTOp! I screamed in pain. Every monsters stopped yelling and looked at me in fear(except for flowey, monster kid and grilby because they your best friend). I looked at everyone in hate(again except for you best friends). I clawed my face and screamed as the voices in my head yelled louder. MONSTER stop CHILD KILLER Stop MISTAKE STOP YOU'RE THE REASON WHY PAPS DIED STOP! USELESS! UGLY! I'm begging you STOP! StoP, sTOp, SToP!

Flashback ends

"StOp!""Y/n?!?!" By now, Nightmare, Ink, Stretch, Dove, and Blue were in the bathroom with me. Dave ran to me and hugged me. "Shhhhhh... Y/n it was just a bad flashback. Calm down.. I'm here." She said quietly while stroking my head with her soft cold hands. My eyes stopped glowing and my tears stopped a bit. Tired from crying my eyes slowly closed as I gently took Dove's hand and slowly passed out.

Eun-ju's pov.

I sat there in silence as Y/n's hand still held on to mine. I stood up and as I did Stretch carried Y/n gently as we went back to our room. The others were still there. I layed on the bed feeling like I forgot something but soon shrugged it off. I slept peacefully hugging Y/n.

Author's pov.

What Eun-ju had forgotten was, Y/n's Mask. Ink took the mask and hid it in his scarf and went back to his room along with the other sanses.

Sorry if this is short "- . -

Sorry if I took a long time to update the story too. I'm really busy with life dealing with my new school having online classes. I'm pretty sure you guys are busy with online classes too. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the update I made. ^^