Chapter 8-The fight

*CLANK* *CRASH*

Your pov.

"COME BACK HERE BITCH!"'NEVER!" So... you're wondering what happened right? Well you see, Chun took the last kimchi so Jae and I are chasing after him before he eats it. *trips* "JAE YOU F*CKING IDIOT! COME BACK HERE!" "FUCK YOU! I"M GETTING THE KIMCHI FIRST!" I stood back up and started chasing after them.

Author's pov.

"Is this normal?" Classic asked Eun-ju. "Yup! This is very normal for all of us." She responded back sighing watching you fall and screaming at Jae for tripping you. "Why do they even fight for that thing anyway?" Nightmare asked referring to kimchi. "Well, kimchi is the sibling's favorite-"Y/N GET BACK HERE!" Chun cut off Eun-ju running after you because you had the kimchi with your chopsticks. "NEVER!!!!" This was one of the rare times for the sanses to see you with emotions.

Ink's pov.

I think I'm going to have to arrange another meeting to discuss about Y/n. I mean.. she seems trustable but... I still don't trust her. (Author: Damn Ink.) Oh shut it author! (Author: rude) I went to the group chat and typed.

Group Chat

Ink: All sanses report to the attic!(Oh my lord did they forget that your's and Eun-ju's room is the attic? ; - ;)

Classic joined the chat

Classic: Bro I'm trying to SLEEP!

Ink: This is urgent!

Error joined the chat

Error:Shut it Squid! 

Ink:Uno reverse card

Error:....

                                                       Error left the chat

Ink:....

Gooey Octopus, Cinnamon Bun, and Knife to Meat you joined the chat

Gooey Octopus: WHO CHANGED MY NAME!?!

Cinnamon Bun: ; - ;

Knife to Meat you:Lol, don't know boss. I'm pretty sure Cross changed it.

Ink:...

Cinnamon Bun: INK? WHY DID YOU TEXT US FOR?(goodness Blue even use caps texting)

Ink:I need all of you guys to meet me in the attic. We're having a meeting there.

(I'm too lazy to do every sans's chat so..)

Everyone: Ok

                                                      Everyone left the chat

(Time Skip to everyone in the attic)

"Ok! So today! We're going to be discussing about Y/n! What do you guys think of her?" I asked. There was silence till Blue spoke. "SHE'S NICE!" I.. wasn't expecting that answer but... ok I guess." Geno then spoke up. "I don't really know... Y/n seems trustable but her lack of emotions is kind of disturbing." There we go! A good one! I then spoke up, "Ok! does anyone else have something to say?" Nightmare spoke up. "I think Y/n seems ok but I can't sense her aura. Dream can't sense it either."

Author's pov.

The senses kept on talking but what they didn't know was that you were there watching them in the shadows and.... uh.... eating popcorn???

The some of the sanses started arguing that they couldn't trust you while some others were arguing that they could trust you.

Your pov.

Lmao. This is pretty entertaining lol. "WE CAN'T TRUST HER! SHE CAN KILL US AND BE A PROTENTUAL THREAT!" Ink yelled. Blue then spoke up,"YOU ASKED ME TO WATCH HER AND ALL SHE DID WAS BEING KIND TO US! WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST HER?!?!" To be honest, everyone was surprise by Blue's tone of voice. Classic was the first to regain from the shock. "He's right ya know. Why can't we trust her?" Ink looked at Classic with a glare. "She might be hiding something! Even Nightmare, the king of negativity and nightmares can't sense her aura!" Some senses nodded to that. Wait.. hold up.. I looked into my bag and saw my worst nightmare.... THERE'S NO MORE POPCORN! I didn't know what to do.

I then spoke up surprising everyone, "WAIT! Stop the argument for a sec! I need to get more Popcorn for this!" I stood up and ran to the kitchen. I brought more popcorn and sat down. "Continue." I said as I sat down comfortably. "Kid..." Classic said. "How long were you even there?" I made a thinking face. I then shrugged. "I was here for the whole time. Now ignore me and continue with the argument." Ink glared at me and stormed out of the room. I made a sad face cause I just ruined something that entertained me once in my life time. Everyone either sweat dropped at my face or they looked at me unamused.

"Get out of my room you fuckards I need to sleep now." I said. Dove then came into the room and saw us."Why did Ink storm out of the room?" She asked. I responded, "Nothing Dove. Come here and snuggle with me." I said laying down on the bed. I looked at the sanses with a look to them to get out of my room. Everyone went out the room. Once everyone was gone I then snuggled with Dove on the couch enjoying each other's company and feeling each other's warmth. I slowly drifted off to sleep as Eun-ju watched TV. I slowly closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness and slept.